Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tech Cafe Tech Cafe

Welcome to Moms & Technology! Introduce yourself...

wave 

Welcome to Moms & Technology!  We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Moms & Technology! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here! 

by on Oct. 26, 2010 at 7:52 PM
Replies (1341-1350):
itsallabtthem84
by ~B~ on Jul. 6, 2012 at 1:06 AM

Welcome ladues!

web.designer
by New Member on Jul. 6, 2012 at 1:26 AM

Hello I am April and I love technology. I am currently in school furthering my training working on two associates, one for Computer Programming and one for Desktop/Networking support.

kanake
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 10:26 AM

Welcome April

Quoting web.designer:

Hello I am April and I love technology. I am currently in school furthering my training working on two associates, one for Computer Programming and one for Desktop/Networking support.

LichQueen
by Anghellica on Jul. 6, 2012 at 3:34 PM

Hi Guys! My name is Angie.. Full time SAHM part time computer tech, I have a wonderful daughter that I nick named Pinkie Pie after My Little Pony, I play videogames,drink alot of coffee,tattoo'd up and I like horror movies!

If you guys have any computer questions I can help you with feel free to message me anytime you want :)

CafeMom Tickers
kanake
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 7:54 PM

welcome to the group. Thank you for your offer of help.

Quoting LichQueen:

Hi Guys! My name is Angie.. Full time SAHM part time computer tech, I have a wonderful daughter that I nick named Pinkie Pie after My Little Pony, I play videogames,drink alot of coffee,tattoo'd up and I like horror movies!

If you guys have any computer questions I can help you with feel free to message me anytime you want :)

LoveHeckerty
by New Member on Jul. 8, 2012 at 6:55 PM

Thank you! 

I'm happy to be here!

I'd love to hear from Moms - if you have a smartphone or a tablet, what do you have? Droid or iOS?

And please ask me how I can help - I'll do handholdiong and problem solving as best as I can!

Jan

onecuteladybug2
by KT on Jul. 8, 2012 at 11:38 PM

Welcome to the group!!!

Quoting Karay4christ:

Hi.....I'm Karay......I'm 29 and a single mom to a 16 month old boy.......I'm not tech savvy......at all....... would love to know what's new and what's a must know in technology...................... so all you tech savvy ladies (moms) out there..................feel free to share..........................God Bless

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

onecuteladybug2

Welcome to the group!!!

Quoting web.designer:

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

onecuteladybug2

Welcome to the group!!!

Quoting LichQueen:

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

onecuteladybug2
by KT on Jul. 8, 2012 at 11:39 PM

I would suggest making a new post for your questions. More people are likely to read them that way.

Quoting LoveHeckerty:

Thank you! 

I'm happy to be here!

I'd love to hear from Moms - if you have a smartphone or a tablet, what do you have? Droid or iOS?

And please ask me how I can help - I'll do handholdiong and problem solving as best as I can!

Jan

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN