Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Moms & Technology! Introduce yourself...

wave 

Welcome to Moms & Technology!  We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Moms & Technology! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here! 

by on Oct. 26, 2010 at 7:52 PM
Replies (1351-1360):
ruthie5232
by New Member on Jul. 18, 2012 at 7:28 PM
Just Graduated with a M.A. In Educational Technology! Okay, well I just completed my last class and actually missed graduate deadline to graduate in May/July ceremony!!! But I know I am done!! Yes!
johnny4ever
by Tracy on Jul. 18, 2012 at 8:29 PM

Quoting ruthie5232:

Just Graduated with a M.A. In Educational Technology! Okay, well I just completed my last class and actually missed graduate deadline to graduate in May/July ceremony!!! But I know I am done!! Yes!

Welcome & Congrats!

monkin38
by New Member on Jul. 22, 2012 at 4:26 AM

can't sleep,i guess and i remember that i found some anti-virus free trials here and it was on a 10 BEST LIST...so i hope i found it...

kanake
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 8:34 PM

I hope so too

Quoting monkin38:

can't sleep,i guess and i remember that i found some anti-virus free trials here and it was on a 10 BEST LIST...so i hope i found it...

Knightquester
by on Aug. 1, 2012 at 11:39 AM

Hi, ran into this group that was covering some article and figured I'd check it out.

johnny4ever
by Tracy on Aug. 1, 2012 at 12:30 PM

Quoting Knightquester:

Hi, ran into this group that was covering some article and figured I'd check it out.

Welcome!

onecuteladybug2
by KT on Aug. 14, 2012 at 5:10 AM

Welcome to the group!

Quoting ruthie5232:

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

onecuteladybug2
by KT on Aug. 14, 2012 at 5:10 AM

Welcome to the group!

Quoting Knightquester:

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

just_jan2010
by on Aug. 27, 2012 at 5:39 PM

Hello Everyone! My name is Janeicia. I am 27 years old and mother to my 6 year old son Jadon. I love gadgets and am In school finishing my degree in Computer Information systems. I am new to CM and hope to meet new people!

Janeicia

johnny4ever
by Tracy on Aug. 27, 2012 at 8:11 PM

Quoting just_jan2010:

Hello Everyone! My name is Janeicia. I am 27 years old and mother to my 6 year old son Jadon. I love gadgets and am In school finishing my degree in Computer Information systems. I am new to CM and hope to meet new people!

Welcome!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)