Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tech Cafe Tech Cafe

Welcome to Moms & Technology! Introduce yourself...

wave 

Welcome to Moms & Technology!  We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Moms & Technology! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here! 

by on Oct. 26, 2010 at 7:52 PM
Replies (1371-1380):
robertmommie
by Renee on Sep. 12, 2012 at 12:26 PM

I agree also, you would get a better response that way.

Quoting onecuteladybug2:

I agree!

Quoting kanake:

Welcome. My suggestion is to re -post this as a topic. I think you will recieve more feed back that way.

Quoting annelicoski:

Hello everyone, i'm new to this group and also to the virtual world :D i'm working on my first website, thanks to http://howtomakeabrandnewwebsite.com/ i think i can really put it up..would be happy to recieve some advice and suggestions form you gals :D

kimsardo
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 1:40 AM

Quoting annelicoski:

Hello everyone, i'm new to this group and also to the virtual world :D i'm working on my first website, thanks to http://howtomakeabrandnewwebsite.com/ i think i can really put it up..would be happy to recieve some advice and suggestions form you gals :D

Welcome to the group and good luck with your website. It sounds helpful.

kimsardo
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 1:41 AM

Quoting Knightquester:

Hi, ran into this group that was covering some article and figured I'd check it out.

Welcome. I like your screen name.

kimsardo
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 1:42 AM

Quoting just_jan2010:

Hello Everyone! My name is Janeicia. I am 27 years old and mother to my 6 year old son Jadon. I love gadgets and am In school finishing my degree in Computer Information systems. I am new to CM and hope to meet new people!

Hi Janeicia. Welcome to Cafemom and this group. You are in the right place to meet people. A CIS grad. congrats!

kimsardo
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 1:43 AM

Quoting LichQueen:

Hi Guys! My name is Angie.. Full time SAHM part time computer tech, I have a wonderful daughter that I nick named Pinkie Pie after My Little Pony, I play videogames,drink alot of coffee,tattoo'd up and I like horror movies!

If you guys have any computer questions I can help you with feel free to message me anytime you want :)

Welcome and thanks for the offer!

lele678
by New Member on Sep. 18, 2012 at 12:11 PM
Hi I'm Victoria currently living in Huntsville,AL. I am a single mom of 2 boys. I am in college for Property Management. I am als an Independent Avon Sales Rep. I love to dance, draw, read, paint, shop and make youtube videos. I love to travel. I am a makeup junkie.
http://www.youravon.com/vlett
robertmommie
by Renee on Sep. 18, 2012 at 11:08 PM

Hello and welcome!

Quoting lele678:

Hi I'm Victoria currently living in Huntsville,AL. I am a single mom of 2 boys. I am in college for Property Management. I am als an Independent Avon Sales Rep. I love to dance, draw, read, paint, shop and make youtube videos. I love to travel. I am a makeup junkie.

onecuteladybug2
by KT on Sep. 21, 2012 at 8:12 PM

Welcome to the group!

Quoting lele678:

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

bettyboop55148
by Member on Oct. 17, 2012 at 8:41 AM

Hello im a mother of three my oldest is 23 my daughter is 19 my youngest son is 15. i love electronics, i have a laptop a tablet didgetal camera , i love my toys :)

SGRobinson
by Member on Oct. 21, 2012 at 12:27 PM

Hello! I'm a first time mom to 10 month old twins. I work at home as a graphic designer/illustrator and can't function without my imac/iphone/ipad. 

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN