Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tech Cafe Tech Cafe

Welcome to Moms & Technology! Introduce yourself...

wave 

Welcome to Moms & Technology!  We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Moms & Technology! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here! 

by on Oct. 26, 2010 at 7:52 PM
Replies (21-30):
bamababe1975
by on Nov. 8, 2010 at 12:00 PM

Hi everyone! It's so great to see so many folks joining the group! I think it's a great place! :)

~ Stephanie

andrea96
by on Nov. 8, 2010 at 2:28 PM

Hello!  I'm Andrea.  I work full-time as a computer programmer/analyst, so I'm on a computer all day at work, but I still spend a lot of time at home on the computer, too.  I have been married for 11 years and I have an 8-year-old daughter and a 3-year-old son.

Azaezle
by Ali on Nov. 9, 2010 at 1:35 AM

Hey I'm Alicia. SAHM to 2 little nerds ages 6 and 3. 

Fawn80
by Member on Nov. 9, 2010 at 10:46 AM

Hello, I'm Fawn, 30, married to Ryan and mother of 3 (12, 9, & 3).  We are a technology oriented family.  I am an Admin Asst/IT Dept by day, and a gamer by night.  I am also slowly trying to teach myself how to program (C++).

ashmarie08
by Member on Nov. 9, 2010 at 6:31 PM

Helloo :) I'm Ashley.  I use the computer & my phone..  A LOT. lol  I've been using computers since I was about 8, just started playing games and went to other things from there. I have 1 son whos 14months that loves smashing the keyboard & playing w the mouse lol.. My SO is also tech savvy, but he knows way more than I do. I hope to learn something in this group & maybe even teach something to others (haha, yeah right) I work at amazon.com which I enjoy telling people lol & i'm a dental student.

momto_3
by on Nov. 9, 2010 at 6:42 PM

Hi all!! Im Kara.  looking forward to talking with everyone!

SemperBellus
by on Nov. 9, 2010 at 8:08 PM

Hello!  I am Kimberly.  I love tinkering with computers and dabbling with anything that has to do with the internet.  I also love cameras and am working on becoming a professional photographer.

I am a SAHM to a 6 year old little girl named Nadia.  I have been married to Eric for over 7 years.

kerryket
by Kerry on Nov. 11, 2010 at 4:44 AM
Hello, I'm Kerry, I live with my husband and our three kids who are 19, 16, and 12. My 19 year old has one foot out the door and has been in Canada for 6 months, but will be here in about a week. Looking forward to spending time with all of you here in the group:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Janet
by Member on Nov. 11, 2010 at 4:11 PM

Hi I'm Janet, I love computers and love to learn. Dell is my favorite. I am on a Gateway now, bad choice. I replaced my old dell with it. It was a big mistake. Lesson learned the hard way I guess. It is only my second computer.

FlyingMommy747
by Member on Nov. 12, 2010 at 2:43 PM

Hello Everyone, I'm Linda and mother of DD Samantha who is about to turn 2.  I've had computers and technology in my life for as long as I can remember.  My Dad used to teach Electrical Engineering at an Ivy League/Military university, so you can only imagine the stuff we had even as a kid.

I work in the Aerospace industry, so I am surrounded by cutting edge technolgy, and I want my DD to be very savvy.

I recently receive an iPad, and now my DD has taken it over with all kinds of apps for her, and wan to continue to encourage her exploration into technology.

CafeMom Tickers

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)