Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tech Cafe Tech Cafe

Welcome to Moms & Technology! Introduce yourself...

wave 

Welcome to Moms & Technology!  We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Moms & Technology! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here! 

by on Oct. 26, 2010 at 7:52 PM
Replies (31-40):
dixiegurl223626
by Member on Nov. 13, 2010 at 2:25 AM

Hey! I'm Dixie and I have a 5 year old son. My husband and I spend alot of time on the computer and my son is starting to enjoy the computer as well. I'm very interested in technology!

adfsanchez
by on Nov. 13, 2010 at 10:01 AM

I lived in Cape Coral since 2004 and I moved from Miami Florida in Jan 2003.  I was originally born in Perth Amboy NJ and moved down to Miami Florida at age of 5.  I have been living in Florida ever since and really love South Florida.  I have two children (2 yr old daughter, 6 yr son), been married for over 14 yrs and I'm 37 yrs of age.  There's time that I miss Miami because Cape Coral aka Cape Coma is nothing like Miami expecially the Cuban Community.  My parents are Cuban and have lived in this country since 1969.   

Please check out the Journals that I post every so often...Hope you don't mind my positivity because I like to post positive affirmations that can help others in positive way.  I've been bashed for being positive but I feel its part of my job to help others in postive fashion.  You will see what I mean when you read the journal called "Positive Purpose in Life".

Hope to connect with you sometime through CafeMom or in future playdate if you live here in Southwest Florida.

Flora

ThatTXMom
by on Nov. 13, 2010 at 6:31 PM

Hey techi-moms!  I am a bit of a techno-geek myself and enjoy computers, electornics, etc... 

Currently mad because I finally got the HD2 and then they come out with the G2 (loved my G1) and this new Windows 7 phone.  I want to be a cell phone reviewer! 

I also spend a lot of time with my Nook.  Current rant about Nook.... the new Nook Color!

The downfalls to loving all things that do things... there is always the latest and greatest just around the corner.  And it is never realeased until a couple of weeks after you break down and buy the "old" one.

*sigh* rant over....

mom_of_3_angels
by Member on Nov. 18, 2010 at 12:55 PM
Hi all. I'm Dee and I'm a technology addict. I love computers and printers and phones, etc. It drives my husband nuts but I can't help it I get really excited when something new comes out. I have to try it out.
ame4c
by Member on Nov. 19, 2010 at 5:14 PM

Hello, I'm a full-time working mother of 5 children.  I am a Systems Administrator for a large hospital, meaning I work on Servers.  I take care of very large systems at work.

I am a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer and am currently working on updating my certifications.  I have also hold a Masters Degree in Computer Science.  I am constantly on a computer and am probably one of the most geekiest mothers out there. 

If it is a machine and it's broke I can fix it :D

typing

ame4c

depressedmom65
by Member on Nov. 22, 2010 at 9:28 AM

Hi, my name is Peggy. I found this group yesterday by a computer problem post. I know a little about the working of a computer and my dh is the IIT Computer person for the State Police computers.  I am creative and I can repair almost anything in the household. Come see my profile.  Not sure how to create a link, I joined CM in Oct. 2010. Still a lot to learn.

I just read all the posts here and I must say a very intelligent group of moms. I'm 63 yrs old. my DD & DS are adults and my oldest GD is 24. I have 4 other grandchildren.  I know computers only because I was forced to just to advance my employment. I can remember when there was only data processing. I guess I am retired not that I wanted it that way. I am on unemployment and I can't even get an interview. There are so many of you out there that an older woman doesn't have a chance in the job market. I hope to learn a lot from you especially about this site.  I am glad to find that some of you are older with adult children.

bamababe1975
by on Nov. 22, 2010 at 1:05 PM

Hi everyone! Welcome to the group! We're so happy to have you here!

welcomecornucopia

~ Stephanie

glamlady
by on Nov. 27, 2010 at 9:56 AM

wearing crownI am so glad I found this post. I get a little lost while shopping on line. I love shoes, clothes, makeup, accessories. That's why my user name is glamlady. Any thing to do w/the home, & gardening. I hope this post helps me w/all these.

glamlady

crazycountrymom
by Marie on Nov. 27, 2010 at 3:09 PM

Hi everyone, Welcome to the group ! Glad to have you . Look around and make your self comforable. Grab a cup of coffe ( or your fav drink ) and join in the conversaton !! typing

alisha34886
by on Nov. 29, 2010 at 11:30 PM

Hi mamas! I'm Alisha and I'm from Alabama. Roll Tide!  I'm 34 yrs old,divorced and have 2 children ages 7 and 9.Glad to meet you.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN