Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Moms & Technology! Introduce yourself...

wave 

Welcome to Moms & Technology!  We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Moms & Technology! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here! 

by on Oct. 26, 2010 at 7:52 PM
Replies (41-50):
onecuteladybug2
by KT on Nov. 29, 2010 at 11:36 PM

Welcome! My extended family on my dad's side is from Dora, Alabama. I've always been a fan of Big Al. My grandmother even brought me home a stuffie with a matching blanket recently...

Glad to have you join us!

Quoting alisha34886:

Hi mamas! I'm Alisha and I'm from Alabama. Roll Tide!  I'm 34 yrs old,divorced and have 2 children ages 7 and 9.Glad to meet you.

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Resatrotter
by Member on Nov. 30, 2010 at 2:24 PM

Hi, I'm Resa, hello cafemom membersgroup hug!

kerryket
by Kerry on Nov. 30, 2010 at 5:19 PM

Hello all!

Danielle163
by on Dec. 1, 2010 at 9:32 AM

Hello--I'm totally new here and I find this group fascinating. I know very little about computers and I hope to learn alot from you guys.

Airforce3mom
by on Dec. 2, 2010 at 11:18 AM

Hello. My name is Brenda. I like to learn new things and the computer is more challenging, and that is what makes it more interesting. My daughter usually has to walk me thru things a few times.. I have 5 kids...Sara, 33,( sd ), Kim, 30, ( sd) ,  Jessica, 24, ( dd) Samantha ( dd) 21 and I  just  had to bury my son, Robby... last week.. he was 23... He was another one that could walk me thru the computer things.

gina1528
by Member on Dec. 2, 2010 at 6:24 PM

Hi, I'm Gina, I only no tech. stuff cause of my bf, he is a tech. geek, he knows about all the stuff.

semperfimommy
by New Member on Dec. 3, 2010 at 12:22 PM

HI! I'm Jessica, 23 years old, stay at home momma to a 3 year old...  going to online college started november 1, 2010! i am so lucky to be able to stay home with my little man, he's wonderful.  I also love online college.  But, here I am! HI everyone!

TwinMomma122304
by New Member on Dec. 3, 2010 at 12:26 PM

Hi Everyone! :)

I'm Melanie, the mom to almost-6-year old twins (boy/girl) and almost-3-year old twins (girl/girl), I work sorta full time out of the home, I'm on my laptop entirely too much, lol, I'd love a smartphone but I just have a practically-archaic flip phone.  I am always interested in learning more about techy things, so here I am! 

connietrrll
by Member on Dec. 3, 2010 at 12:27 PM

Hi everyone! I am Connie, a mom of 3 children (Matthew 24, Tina 18, and Neil 14). I am disabled. I usually have the computer on my lap because I don't get around very well. But I love computers. They fascinate me. I hope to learn a lot more about them.

SinaiJ
by on Dec. 3, 2010 at 2:21 PM

I'm Sinai. I have two boys, an 8yo & 3yo. I've been a computer nerd since I got a commodore 64 when I was about 5 lol If there's anything else you wanna know about me feel free to ask or take a look at my profile :)

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)