Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tech Cafe Tech Cafe

I noticed in my other post that a few mamas are on the other side of the camera... 

So my question is.. 

What camera do you use? How do you like it? Wanna share a picture from it? 

I use a Nikon D5000 typically always with my 200 lens attached! 

I love it. I am looking to buy a fisheye lens in the near future though! :) 

I also have a smaller... Nikon L100. It isn't great in low light conditions.. But... it's great for night shots and macro shots! :)

by on Nov. 2, 2010 at 4:03 PM
Replies (11-20):
Margo137
by Silver Member on Nov. 3, 2010 at 9:34 AM

wow! those pics are awesome, op!!!!!!!

I have a Cannon Powershot S5IS.  It's ok for what I use it for. I do wish it was a bit nicer for my dessert pics.

kimek65
by Kim on Nov. 3, 2010 at 1:54 PM

I had the D40x.. its almost the same as the D40. Great camera.. and there is so much that you can do with this camera. Are you shooting in manual??

Quoting kanake:

I use a Nikon D40 and I think I paid about 300 for it. Not too bad for me. It came with the lens 18-55 mm , and I have had it about a year and a half. I think it`s a great camera for just staring out.But as for nikon Vs canon I dont know . Maybe my next one will be a Canon

kanake
by on Nov. 3, 2010 at 2:38 PM

No, I am not shooting in manual. I am a slow learner, so I have ventured to try.I have been thinking of taking a class at the local college,but I would love to take better pics. For now, I am letting the camera do most of the thinking, but I have tried differnt modes.

orcadarwin
by on Nov. 3, 2010 at 2:41 PM

I'm not that good of a photographer.  I just have a simple Nikon digital camera. 

kimsardo
by on Nov. 3, 2010 at 3:00 PM

Wow, your pictures are just beautiful.  I have a Kodak easy share that the battery compartment fell off of. I hold the batteries in with tape and and hand.

abernathyvanna
by Vanna on Nov. 3, 2010 at 4:21 PM

Thank You Ladies! :) 

Seems that we have a vast array of cameras in here! Great! :) 

cinnabunch
by Silver Member on Nov. 3, 2010 at 5:49 PM

oh wow. I will be referring to this in the short future or asking again. I probably will be getting it int he spring for her but the wedding isn't until next Sept.

sarahjz
by Platinum Member on Sep. 30, 2012 at 10:17 PM

I have a couple of them.

Kmakksmom
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 11:51 PM

I have a cruddy Kodak camera.  I say cruddy because it has been used for about 6 years and is very, very used, lol

It looks like this:

It's been a good camera...I just need a new one.

Kainalu55
by Member on Oct. 16, 2012 at 6:12 AM

great pictures!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)