Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tech Cafe Tech Cafe

Sometime during the night my kitty Arwen left us. She was a pretty little black cat who was a little kooky. She would have been 10 in July. She was a sweet wonderful kitty and I alreay miss her very much. I've had her since the moment she was born. As I write this my husband is out back making a place for her and her brother is on my lap crying for her. Please understand if I'm not on much today.

by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:19 AM
Replies (11-19):
EbonySnow
by Desiree on May. 6, 2012 at 5:20 PM

It was sudden, she wasn't sick as far as we know. She was an indoor cat.

Quoting libby261:

Was this sudden or had she been sick?  Was she an outside cat?

EbonySnow
by Desiree on May. 6, 2012 at 5:21 PM
1 mom liked this

I like that :)

Quoting kanake:

libby261
by on May. 6, 2012 at 5:28 PM

My mom lost her cat Munchkin suddenly, she was about 5 years old.  The vet seems to think it was a congenital heart thing.  I'm sorry for your loss.  My animals are my children.  Every cat I've lost has been like loosing my own child.  When I lost Augie, Garfield and Bogart 14 years ago (they were 16-18 years old), I felt like my whole world lost joy and color.  I fell into a depression.  The fact that I had my daughter to take care of kept me from going crazy.  I did not want to live for a while, I was that depressed.

EbonySnow
by Desiree on May. 6, 2012 at 5:36 PM

I completely understand. I had my furbabies long before I had my daughter they were my children first. It never gets any easier to lose one. Arwen is third one to leave me in 4 years. I still miss the first two deeply. I know that they are all getting old but that doesn't make it easier when one's time comes.

Quoting libby261:

My mom lost her cat Munchkin suddenly, she was about 5 years old.  The vet seems to think it was a congenital heart thing.  I'm sorry for your loss.  My animals are my children.  Every cat I've lost has been like loosing my own child.  When I lost Augie, Garfield and Bogart 14 years ago (they were 16-18 years old), I felt like my whole world lost joy and color.  I fell into a depression.  The fact that I had my daughter to take care of kept me from going crazy.  I did not want to live for a while, I was that depressed.

mommybug77
by Crystal on May. 6, 2012 at 6:43 PM
Awwwww
onecuteladybug2
by KT on May. 7, 2012 at 4:59 AM

So sorry...

Avitar
by Member on May. 7, 2012 at 8:09 AM
R.I.P. Arwen!... you did your family proud!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abernathyvanna
by Vanna on May. 7, 2012 at 10:10 AM

Awe.. :( I'm sorry Desiree

sarahjz
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2012 at 4:56 PM

Aw, I'm so sorry.  I've lost two kitties in the last two years and it is really hard.  :'(  I'm glad you have others to keep you company.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN