Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Laptop screen help

Posted by on May. 4, 2012 at 4:40 PM
  • 22 Replies

A few months back I had a post on replacing my son's laptop screen. Apparently that post is removed :( 

Someone shared an ebay site to buy from, I did but ebay only goes back 60 days :( again 

My Aunt needs a new laptop screen and I was wondering if someone knew who it was that had posted that helpful info. Thanks

by on May. 4, 2012 at 4:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
johnny4ever
by Tracy on May. 4, 2012 at 5:12 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DawnPratt23
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2012 at 5:14 PM
Thank you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sarahjz
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2012 at 5:38 PM

I don't know what the ebay site was but have you tried googling the make/model of her laptop and replace screen?

DawnPratt23
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2012 at 5:56 PM
It's my aunts laptop in tn, I'm in Utah. I haven't heard back from her yet on that info

Quoting sarahjz:

I don't know what the ebay site was but have you tried googling the make/model of her laptop and replace screen?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kanake
by on May. 4, 2012 at 6:08 PM
1 mom liked this

I don`t think the post was removed. Im searching through the group to see if i can find it. Try searching your posts and see if you can find it.

DawnPratt23
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2012 at 6:16 PM
I checked all time dawnpratt23 and there are only 3 posts, which is funny because I've made more posts than 3

Quoting kanake:

I don`t think the post was removed. Im searching through the group to see if i can find it. Try searching your posts and see if you can find it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kanake
by on May. 4, 2012 at 6:19 PM

I`m not having any luck either. i did go to page 100 and that brought me to Junes posts of last year.

Quoting DawnPratt23:

I checked all time dawnpratt23 and there are only 3 posts, which is funny because I've made more posts than 3

Quoting kanake:

DawnPratt23
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2012 at 6:21 PM
It was January or February this year. I just understand why my posts and replies are gone. I'be been active here.

Quoting kanake:

I`m not having any luck either. i did go to page 100 and that brought me to Junes posts of last year.

Quoting DawnPratt23:

Quoting kanake:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kanake
by on May. 4, 2012 at 6:23 PM

I dont think they're gone,, just hard to find. I have to leave the pc for a few, but I will check for you asap.  page 50 has january posts.try that and maybe a few before and after. Just use the jump to,,

Quoting DawnPratt23:

It was January or February this year. I just understand why my posts and replies are gone. I'be been active here.

Quoting kanake:

Quoting DawnPratt23:

Quoting kanake:

DawnPratt23
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2012 at 6:26 PM
Thank you, I'm searching here to, really want to contact the lady who shared the info, it was helpful

Quoting kanake:

I dont think they're gone,, just hard to find. I have to leave the pc for a few, but I will check for you asap.  page 50 has january posts.try that and maybe a few before and after. Just use the jump to,,

Quoting DawnPratt23:

Quoting kanake:

Quoting DawnPratt23:

Quoting kanake:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)