Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tech Cafe Tech Cafe

A few months back I had a post on replacing my son's laptop screen. Apparently that post is removed :( 

Someone shared an ebay site to buy from, I did but ebay only goes back 60 days :( again 

My Aunt needs a new laptop screen and I was wondering if someone knew who it was that had posted that helpful info. Thanks

by on May. 4, 2012 at 4:40 PM
Replies (11-20):
kanake
by on May. 4, 2012 at 7:18 PM
1 mom liked this
DawnPratt23
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2012 at 7:22 PM
Thank you :)

Quoting kanake:

Woohoooooowoohoo---I think i found it for you.  http://www.cafemom.com/group/112449/forums/read/15830545/replacement_screens

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kanake
by on May. 4, 2012 at 7:26 PM

You're welcome..:)

Quoting DawnPratt23:

Thank you :)

Quoting kanake:

Woohoooooowoohoo---I think i found it for you.  http://www.cafemom.com/group/112449/forums/read/15830545/replacement_screens

Ladyisis
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:40 PM

Hope you found it! :)

Cafe Steph
by Head Admin on May. 5, 2012 at 10:03 AM

Yeah, sometimes the search feature doesn't work as well as it should, but if you ever run into that issue again, you can PM me and I can help, too. :)

replacement screens

DawnPratt23
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2012 at 10:15 AM
Thank you Steph, it was odd and I kept switching from mobile to laptop because its been a busy week here.

Quoting Cafe Steph:

Yeah, sometimes the search feature doesn't work as well as it should, but if you ever run into that issue again, you can PM me and I can help, too. :)

replacement screens

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EmilyMarshall
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:18 AM
Bump

itsallabtthem84
by ~B~ on May. 5, 2012 at 10:41 PM
Try going to the right of the group on the home page of this group and click on your post.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DawnPratt23
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2012 at 10:43 PM
I had searched there. It wasn't there. Steph said it doesn't work right sometimes. I do appreciate the help though.

Quoting itsallabtthem84:

Try going to the right of the group on the home page of this group and click on your post.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
itsallabtthem84
by ~B~ on May. 5, 2012 at 10:46 PM
Did you change the timeframe?

Quoting DawnPratt23:

I had searched there. It wasn't there. Steph said it doesn't work right sometimes. I do appreciate the help though.

Quoting itsallabtthem84:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN