Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tech Cafe Tech Cafe

Joe Arpaio needs to shut up already or step down-UPDATED

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 4:24 AM
  • 10 Replies

I don't know how many of you are familiar with him but I did live in AZ and at first thought the guy was pretty funny, the last few years he seems to be losing his mind and thinking he is God, I know many people who still live in AZ hate him for what's he is doing..........and this issue on the president's birth certificate is ridiculous at this point........he has no real proof, according to this video but he'll still let his gums flap......... http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/07/17/obama-birth-record-definitely-fraudulent-sheriff-joe-arpaio-says/

I'm sorry, that keeps happening lately, I see it copy but I don't think it's going to the clipboard.........sigh......I just added the correct one.......

by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 4:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
EbonySnow
by Desiree on Jul. 18, 2012 at 12:38 PM

wrong link

kanake
by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 1:54 PM

I am very interseted in this.I`ll check back'

Ladyisis
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 3:24 PM

Yeah this is the wrong link.

websorceress
by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 1:52 AM

I'm sorry, I added the correct one..........

sarahjz
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2012 at 11:43 AM

Hmmmm....not sure who this is.

EbonySnow
by Desiree on Jul. 23, 2012 at 11:51 AM

for the record a lot of people don't believe Obama is a natural citizen doesn't make them crazy

websorceress
by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 9:35 PM

Quoting EbonySnow:

for the record a lot of people don't believe Obama is a natural citizen doesn't make them crazy

I take it your not familiar with Joe Arpaio??? I didn't say he was crazy because he is pushing the birth certificate, per se, he is angry at the pres because of the alien laws in AZ the pres is trying to stop, and this is how he is trying to get back...........I think it's nonsense already........people do get checked out thoroughly before being allowed to be pres of the us........his term is almost up, let it go......it's just polical crap slinging........

EbonySnow
by Desiree on Jul. 25, 2012 at 9:39 PM

Quoting websorceress:

Quoting EbonySnow:

I take it your not familiar with Joe Arpaio??? I didn't say he was crazy because he is pushing the birth certificate, per se, he is angry at the pres because of the alien laws in AZ the pres is trying to stop, and this is how he is trying to get back...........I think it's nonsense already........people do get checked out thoroughly before being allowed to be pres of the us........his term is almost up, let it go......it's just polical crap slinging........

ah I see, appologies

websorceress
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 1:23 AM

Quoting EbonySnow:

Quoting websorceress:

Quoting EbonySnow:

ah I see, appologies

haha no need at all ;))

Danita42
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 1:25 AM
I live here and I cant stand him or gov Brewer!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)