Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any recommended computer name?

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm going to be getting a new laptop soon. The agency that works with my son and our family is getting me one for when I start school in September. I went shopping tonight and found out that a tablet won't work because the keyboard is too small. So I'm going to ask for a laptop. 

Does anyone recomend any particular brand of laptop. Preferably one with multiple ports.

by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 11:28 PM
Replies (11-14):
sleepymommy87
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 4:30 AM

I'm an HP person. Hubby and I both have always had HPs. :)

sarahjz
by Platinum Member on Jul. 30, 2012 at 11:27 AM

I had a toshiba and hated it.  I currently have a HP/Compaq and absolutely love it....best machine I've ever owned.  I also have a Dell and it is OK.

websorceress
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 2:44 AM

As I mentioned before, I never owned a laptop but I do have the Dell all in one which I absolutely love and their tech support has improved, considerably.........you might check into that........

I've also owned a lot of ASUS products and never had a problem........

My other computer is a custom order from Tigerdirect, you might check to see if they offer custom laptops too........

just some suggestions that came to mind.......

smile357
by Linda on Jul. 31, 2012 at 8:52 AM

Although I don't think that anything custom is in the budget, I'm interested to know what custom laptop would be. My friend built our desk top from scratch. She's a real techy along with many other talents. But I don't think she has ever said anything about laptops,

Quoting websorceress:

As I mentioned before, I never owned a laptop but I do have the Dell all in one which I absolutely love and their tech support has improved, considerably.........you might check into that........

I've also owned a lot of ASUS products and never had a problem........

My other computer is a custom order from Tigerdirect, you might check to see if they offer custom laptops too........

just some suggestions that came to mind.......

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)