Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tech Cafe Tech Cafe

What is your favorite make of automobile?

Posted by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 5:32 AM
  • 11 Replies

Mine was always chevy, ever since I was a teen, what is yours? Are you driving the same?

by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 5:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
johnny4ever
Hiking!
Yesterday at 10:55 AM
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 8:47 AM

CHEVY!!!I am driving A Pontiac hubby GM truck

johnny4ever
Hiking!
Yesterday at 10:55 AM
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 8:47 AM

We are gonna test drive a Chevy Volt & New model this fall

robertmommie
by Renee on Aug. 30, 2012 at 9:40 AM

I don't have one lol.  I just require certain things and I will enjoy the vehicle very much.

kerryket
by Kerry on Aug. 30, 2012 at 10:38 AM

Had a lot of luck and got a lot of mileage out of my last two Fords, but getting a Honda, guess we'll see how it goes!

Basically my sister in law worked out a deal with us, since it is a lot better than what we would have found here with what insurance is giving us for our totaled Explorer. 

sarahjz
by Platinum Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 10:43 AM

I've had several hondas (we are driving our third and fourth) they last forever.  So, I guess I would say Honda has been good to us.  I'll never buy anything else, that's for sure.

FlyingMommy747
by Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 10:49 AM

I love my VW's.  Both DH and I have Jettas.  I got my first one back in collage, they handle like a dream.  Nothing like German engineering.  Between us we have had 6 over the years.  4 Jettas, 1 Rabbit and 1 New Beatle.

We did have Honda's for a while, and they do last a long time and get great gas milage, but in the climate I live in I need something that has great handeling in bad weather and great power, and the Hondas are lacking in those areas in comparison.

I also keep feeling like I need to buy American, but for some reason I have a hard time reaching the peddles on American cars (I'm only 5'1").

driving

EbonySnow
by Desiree on Aug. 30, 2012 at 12:58 PM

i love audi dont have a car though

Marz31
by Member on Aug. 30, 2012 at 6:00 PM

I don't show love like that LOL my first car was my sister's hand me down Mustang, and I also drove a mercury Tracer, so it was FORD for a while, then my first newly purchased car, Chevy Cavalier. then we bought a Nissan Maxima and I loved it (well, DH drives it and it still works like a top, 13 years old!). now I have a Dodge (Hemi Magnum) and I've been in love for over 6 years. but if I could pick my next car, without having to pay, Porsche Panamera :D vrrrrrrrrroooooom! Rented a Ford Edge recently, it was nice, but not quite something we'd buy. I'd consider a Flex tho....

Ladyisis
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 6:56 PM

I love Fords and Chevys. I would like a Ford mustang and a nice Chevy Tahoe one day. That is far from what we drive now though. We have a 99' Volkswagen Passat which I really don't like because parts for the car cost so much and to have them shipped from Germany. Just to replace an O2 sensor that is on top places want $250 to $300 dollars. Sometimes, I wish I was a mechanic...lol.

websorceress
by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 12:58 AM

Quoting johnny4ever:

We are gonna test drive a Chevy Volt & New model this fall

cool, let me know how it goes..........

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)