Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

iBallz

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:15 AM
  • 5 Replies

Introducing the amazing iBallz! A revolutionary new kind of case offering 360 degree drop protection for any Apple iPad model (using iBallz Original) or for your Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, Motorola Xoom, Kindle Fire, as well as a number of other popular tablets (using iBallz Minis, please visit our iBallz Universal page for an updated list of protected tablets).  With it's unique design consisting of four, shock-absorbing corner cushions held in place by an adjustable elastic cord, iBallz provide ultimate drop protection without adding weight or concealing your tablet.  Dropped from any angle, your tablet never touches the floor and is elevated above spills and sticky surfaces. Use iBallz to hang your tablet like a picture frame or remove one ball to orient into the perfect tilted typing position - iBallz adds comfort and durability and helps to ruggedize your tablet for everyday use.  iBallz work great on their own or can be used with one of the iBallz cases and sleeves

Have you seen this, what do you think?

http://www.iballz.info/

by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 8:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
the3Rs
by Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:03 PM
Honestly? It looks stupid & I wouldn't walk around with balls on my device.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
copperswifey
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 2:15 PM

I have never heard of them before. It's a good idea because I know my kids are always dropping my phone and computer. The only problem I have is they look really cheap looking. I think they could have come up with a better design. :)

anotherandree
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 2:18 PM

Good idea, but they look really stupid!

aneela
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 3:07 PM
aneela
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 3:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)