Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tech Cafe Tech Cafe
do you have one? Which one do you have?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 4:55 PM
Replies (11-20):
itsallabtthem84
by ~B~ on Nov. 8, 2012 at 12:13 AM
My husband has the Blackberry Torch and hates it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Marz31
by Member on Nov. 8, 2012 at 10:52 AM

Samsung GS2 here. we got em a few months before the 3 came out, knowing it was coming out, but we couldn't wait :) Still a fab phone and a good price now too!

storkradio193
by Bronze Member on Nov. 8, 2012 at 1:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Motorola Rarz Maxx

http://www.cafemom.com/home/storkradio193

.Angelica.
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 1:22 PM

i have an htc, no clue which one :/

lmscm
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 4:41 PM
Quoting itsallabtthem84:

I have a Galaxy S II. I really want the III since it came out.

I've had different Samsung phones for the last 6 years. I love them. I too really wanted the Galaxy S3. I did some research about what all it could do. I read a few comparison reviews between it and the iPhone. The reviews talked about the Galaxy S3 having tough Gorilla Glass. That it was tough and scratch resistant. I decided to go with the Galaxy S3. The phone I was going to upgrade from was a Samsung Galaxy S. I have had it three years. It has been dropped and sat on among many other things. It had a few scratches and dents but held up pretty well. So I was very excited that the Galaxy S3 had this tough Gorilla Glass. I thought it would be a better screen. I got the phone three weeks ago and just love it. Today I had put lotion on and I was playing on my phone. I needed to get up from the couch. I started to lay my phone on the table and it slipped and landed face down. No big deal or so I thought because it only fell a few inches. I picked it up and the entire screen was shattered. I was in such disbelief. It was suppose to be tough. I mean every other Samsung phone I had held up to major falls and this one was supposedly tougher and shattered from a minor fall. I looked online to see if there were others who had this happen. I found several complaints of this happening. I really wish I would have checked into the screen more before I got it. I have always had a Samsung phone and always loved them. If I would have known this issue I would have not got the phone. I'm not telling you to not get the phone. I'm just letting you know my experience and what I found out from researching others experiences. If you want to look it up so you can get an idea for yourself just Google Samsung Galaxy S3 screen shatter. There are some people who think that it is a defect. Good luck in getting the phone you want and will love.
godsgirl26
Happy thanksgiving :)
Today at 10:44 AM
by ♥charmaine♥ on Nov. 8, 2012 at 4:42 PM
DROID bionic.
emilyrosenj
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 7:23 PM
I have the HTC thunderbolt but my job just bought me the Samsung galaxy III
mysticalmalissa
by Bronze Member on Nov. 10, 2012 at 7:05 AM

I on Verizon and have the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Razr Maxx, HTC Rezound and my son has a Droid X.

(yes I have an addiction...lol)

mysticalmalissa
by Bronze Member on Nov. 10, 2012 at 7:06 AM

You are going to be in heaven with the s3 compared to the old Thunderbolt.

Quoting emilyrosenj:

emilyrosenj
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 7:18 AM
I know!!! Funny thing is that my cousin works Fedex and he delivered the package to my work. But I haven't been able to go in because Sandy damaged our building. Knowing that it's there waiting for me is killing me!!!

Quoting mysticalmalissa:

You are going to be in heaven with the s3 compared to the old Thunderbolt.

Quoting emilyrosenj:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN