Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tech Cafe Tech Cafe
do you have one? Which one do you have?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 4:55 PM
Replies (41-50):
Jozzie
by Jocelyne on Nov. 27, 2012 at 12:20 AM
My dh has this phone and he wants the iPhone 5 now. He wants it because of lots battery life. He love the better life on my s3 but he's not fully convinced he wants it lol

Quoting mommythree0508:

htc vivid

mommythree0508
by Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 1:51 AM
Honestly,I just like the big screen lol.

Quoting Jozzie:

My dh has this phone and he wants the iPhone 5 now. He wants it because of lots battery life. He love the better life on my s3 but he's not fully convinced he wants it lol

Quoting mommythree0508:

htc vivid

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jozzie
by Jocelyne on Nov. 27, 2012 at 9:25 AM
Yea he does too! Lol he liked The new HTC DNA but knows his battery life will suck lol he's out doing roadservices a lot so he wants a phone who won't die when he's in the middle of nowhere lol

Quoting mommythree0508:

Quoting Jozzie:

Quoting mommythree0508:

htc vivid

mommythree0508
by Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 10:07 AM
If he really likes either one, tell him to do what I did. I just got a second battery. I keep the second battery charged and in my purse to swap out if needed.

Quoting Jozzie:

Yea he does too! Lol he liked The new HTC DNA but knows his battery life will suck lol he's out doing roadservices a lot so he wants a phone who won't die when he's in the middle of nowhere lol

Quoting mommythree0508:

Quoting Jozzie:

Quoting mommythree0508:

htc vivid

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetmissy_05
by Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 10:39 AM

Nope don't have one.

Jozzie
by Jocelyne on Nov. 27, 2012 at 10:49 AM
That's a good idea. I'll tell him and see what he decides lol.

Quoting mommythree0508:

If he really likes either one, tell him to do what I did. I just got a second battery. I keep the second battery charged and in my purse to swap out if needed.

Quoting Jozzie:

Quoting mommythree0508:

Quoting Jozzie:

Quoting mommythree0508:

htc vivid

lillucky8
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 3:02 PM
Htc droid incredible two
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
XoMomof2Xo
by New Member on Dec. 14, 2012 at 9:53 PM

I have the iphone 5 :)

godsgirl26
by ♥charmaine♥ on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:21 PM

Yes i do, i have the droid bionic.

Angelfaces
by Member on Dec. 21, 2012 at 10:44 PM

Right now I have the Samsung Captivate, but will be getting a new phone in the coming week or so.  Can't decide between a Samsung Galaxy 3 or an iPhone 5.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)