Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tech Cafe Tech Cafe

Computers, yaaaah!

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 2:11 AM
  • 16 Replies
1 mom liked this

I like computers! How about any of the moms in this group? I've joined so many groups today! Advice group, breast feeding group. I like computers!

This is my only child, Chuck.

by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 2:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
janitablue
by Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 8:47 AM

nice I love computer too I have a dell laptop and nook. What type of computers do you have ?

amonkeymom
by Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 4:37 PM

Welcome!  I don't know what I'd do w/out my computer!  lol

Quoting AppleMama12:

I like computers! How about any of the moms in this group? I've joined so many groups today! Advice group, breast feeding group. I like computers!

This is my only child, Chuck.

BigMountainNana
by New Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 7:16 AM

I have a HP touch screen desktop, a Dell laptop, a Kindle and an Ipad.  Rumor is I never leave home without my computer.So true!

confused969
by Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 10:55 AM

I like computers when they work right but the HP Probook I got last year has been trouble from the get-go.  Not sure what to do about it at this point.  Have sunk WAY too much money into it at this point and right now all I can do is text-and even that is  a hassle since whatever appl I am in "flashes" on and off and will only accept keystrokes when flashing "on."  Just did a system registry check and that is really messed up and not going to pay MS 30 for SW to fix it and it probably will have no effect on the other problems.  Replaced the hd and keyboard twice bought  MS Office twice since it cant be transferred to a new hd.  trying to start a business on a shoestring and pulling my hair out.  Sorry this turned into a rant.  Computers are necessary and great when they work  but when they don't they take over your life

LadyBast
by Brenda on Dec. 2, 2012 at 1:47 PM

Love all of my computers, nice capture

storkradio193
by Bronze Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 4:55 PM

I can't imagine not having a computer at this point in my life.

http://www.cafemom.com/home/storkradio193

nikkita311
by Miyoko on Dec. 6, 2012 at 3:56 AM
I have a desktop
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
smile357
by Linda on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:38 PM
1 mom liked this

We never quite know how much we use them until we don't have them available

kerryket
by Kerry on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:44 PM

Hello to you and Chuck, I could not imagine trying to do what I do every day without my computers!

opal10161973
by on Dec. 8, 2012 at 9:49 PM

Hmm.  I have used my Office on several different computers and never had a problem.  It has a three computer license and it have used it on six now.  When one HD dies, I just put it on the new one and as long as the old one is not being used, I have no problem.  Did you buy the discs or the download?  I always buy the discs.

Quoting confused969:

I like computers when they work right but the HP Probook I got last year has been trouble from the get-go.  Not sure what to do about it at this point.  Have sunk WAY too much money into it at this point and right now all I can do is text-and even that is  a hassle since whatever appl I am in "flashes" on and off and will only accept keystrokes when flashing "on."  Just did a system registry check and that is really messed up and not going to pay MS 30 for SW to fix it and it probably will have no effect on the other problems.  Replaced the hd and keyboard twice bought  MS Office twice since it cant be transferred to a new hd.  trying to start a business on a shoestring and pulling my hair out.  Sorry this turned into a rant.  Computers are necessary and great when they work  but when they don't they take over your life

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)