Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good camera

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:14 PM
  • 5 Replies

I'm looking for a nice camera that will capture quick children and take good videos. recommendations?

Lilypie - Personal picture
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MomTiara19
by Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 5:25 PM

Me too

Bump

LS1030
by New Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 10:08 PM

What's your price range and I can make some recommendations. :)

itsallabtthem84
by ~B~ on Jan. 8, 2013 at 8:36 AM
What is your price range? That will depend on what I would recommend.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crissy1200
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:34 AM

it depends on your price and if you want a dslr or a point and shoot and if you want to do video I suggest getting a video camera for that much better quality but there are lots of cameras out there that do both I can do both on mine but I only take photos with my DSLR and use my video camera for video also you can go to a camera store like a local one and check there cameras out or go to like bestbuy and play with the cameras there also there very helpful at helping you decided that is what I did when I was trying to choose my DSLR

LadyBast
by Brenda on Jan. 23, 2013 at 4:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Quick note a P&S or small point and shoot is much slower at processing images so to capture fast you need a DSLR I have not found a fast P&S yet, and my daughter has owned many different ones all brands also, I am a Nikon Girl so I recommend a DSLR w/video like the D3100/D3200 they are more beginner cameras and you can get it with just the kit lens, not bad at all on price! But you need to learn how to use it also... especially to capture what you want but that is simple too :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)