Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tech Cafe Tech Cafe

BEST PRANK EVER lol...you HAVE TO WATCH THIS lol

Posted by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:29 AM
  • 4 Replies

by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
aneela
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:35 AM

What's the only thing better than pulling an epic prank? Watching it on your computer, where you don't have to keep a straight face. So, feel free to laugh, snort and guffaw while watching Rahat the Magician Prankster pull a few fast ones on drive-thru workers.

We first saw the clip over at Gawker. Rahat explains how he created a low-budget car-seat costume out of cardboard. The costume matches the car's interior and makes it appear as if nobody's driving. Then the fun begins. He orders something from the drive-thru, pulls forward and records the reactions of the befuddled workers. You might think it gets old. It doesn't.

Typical reactions to seeing the "ghost car" include: "Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God" and "What the heck is going on?" Other awesome responses: "Am I tripping, son?" and "Oh, snap. What just happened?" One McDonald's employee refuses to accept the idea of a car without a driver. The worker stares at the "empty" car, turns around, gives himself a second, and then looks again.

stillkim
by Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 4:50 PM

I watched this the other day.  What a creative prank.  It's so interesting to see the different reactions.

ScrChk23
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 10:31 AM

This is awesome!!!

godsgirl26
by ♥charmaine♥ on Jan. 17, 2013 at 12:25 PM

Oh my gosh, yes ive seen that my kids and i laughed so hard i love it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN