Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tech Cafe Tech Cafe

Welcome to Tech Cafe! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:46 AM
  • 30 Replies

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Tech Cafe group!

This is a great place to discuss the latest gadgets and technology, seek advice for electronic purchases, find support when your favorite techie toy fails you, and just hang out with other tech-loving moms like you!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice daySteph

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kdprl
by New Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi my name is Donna.  I am a mom of three.  Patrick is 16, Rachel is 14 and Lindsay is 12.  I have been married for almost 17 years.  I am looking to buy a Canon Rebel T3.  I love taking pictures and have always had a point and shoot camera.  My son took photography and brought one home to use for a project.  I loved it and wanted to get one. 

johnny4ever
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Ladies!I am Tracy and I am a married sahm to one!

SexyAngelBaby
by New Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey ladies! 

I am Angela, 24 years old. I live in Rock Springs. I am a SAHM/College Student. I have a beatiful daughter who is 5 and angel baby(just lost)... I am happily married will be celebrating our one year anniversary on March 2nd :)...

I am going to school to become a teacher in Elementary School. I know some about technology but there is so much more that is coming out that I need to learn more about before I get burried in when I finish shcool and start teaching... :)

miklu
by New Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Hello i am Myrtle.I am new to alot of tech stuff .
cutie1023
by New Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 6:10 AM
1 mom liked this
hi i am soooooooooooooooo glad i found this group!!!!!!!! i am horrible with electronics lol i feel like they hate me.
earthangel1967
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 6:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi! My name is Yvonne. I'm 45.

Beyond happily married to my soulmate/bff love of my life husband Todd.

Mother to 5, 3 girls and 2 boys ages almost 18 to almost 26. They are all on their own now so we are newer empty nesters.

Also mommy to our Oriental Shorthair cat Cherish Bliss & our cockatiel bird Medley who are sooo loved and sooo spoiled as they should be.

I am not a quick learner w/ technology but am really excited by new high tech things and am grateful to have my husband and 5 kids who are always willing to teach me new things to keep me up to date. : )

I especially love my laptop and my Ipod Touch 4.

YVONNE

Hottmomma607
by Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 12:04 AM
Hello Trica married to Michael an IT guy! 3 kids!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MomToovey
by Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 4:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone! I'm Marianne, a SAHM to my 4 year old, April. My DH of 6 years is a manager for Disney, and we live in Central FL. We spend most of our free time in any one of the various theme parks around town, but honestly, any time the 3 of us are together, I'm happy. We do typically have a rule that during meals and family time, we are technology-free. But otherwise, we like our gadgets and gizmos!

Threes.Company
by Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 5:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, I am Michelle.  I'm a SAHM to three kids.  My husband and I have been married for 7 years this July.  We live in the Chicago suburbs.

earthangel1967
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 3:44 PM

welcomegroup hug

Just wanted to say WELCOME HUGS to everyone!

YVONNE

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)