Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tech Cafe Tech Cafe

When's the last time you used a

Posted by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 7:45 AM
  • 14 Replies
Pay phone? Lol. There is one a few min from our house and I see people on it all the time, I find it so funny because you rarely ever see them on the streets anymore and you never see anyone use them.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 7:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
honeydewmommy
by Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 8:47 AM

I haven't used a payphone in years, probably since I was back in college. I saw this lady using one at the gas station a few weeks back. It was like watching a giraffe making a phone call it was so amazing I couldn't look away. Because your right no one ever really uses them. Its good that they are there though, you never know what can happen and your cell my break and u need to make a call.  LOL 

AlannaMaria
by Bronze Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 8:53 AM
Hahah!! That's how I am too! I agree, it is good they have them here and there!

Quoting honeydewmommy:

I haven't used a payphone in years, probably since I was back in college. I saw this lady using one at the gas station a few weeks back. It was like watching a giraffe making a phone call it was so amazing I couldn't look away. Because your right no one ever really uses them. Its good that they are there though, you never know what can happen and your cell my break and u need to make a call.  LOL 

Hannahluvsdogs
by Bronze Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 10:18 AM

Probably in high school

SGRobinson
by Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:04 PM

Almost 10 years ago, but I couldn't figure out how to use it!

mysticalmalissa
by Bronze Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 1:27 PM

There are no longer any payphones in my area. Its been about 10 years since I last used one.

earthangel1967
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 3:36 PM

Oh my gosh I don't even remember how many years ago it was, I think over 10 yrs for sure.

I remember when I was 17 and had my first apt in Pontiac MI bad neighborhood and I didnt have a phone at all at first and there was a payphone on the corner and it had bullet holes through the encasement holding the phone and if I wanted to call anyone I had to risk going out there and using that. It made me nervous. And if you had to make a long distance call especially it seemed like the operator was constantly interrupting for more quarters every other sentence. So glad dont have to use those anymore.

YVONNE

earthangel1967
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 3:39 PM

Quoting honeydewmommy:

laughingLOL that is so funny... I just couldn't resist... here you go just for you. ; P

YVONNE

Hottmomma607
by Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:36 AM
Ewwww I can't even remember? Thank goodness!
alibrezzy154
by Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:59 AM
Wow I think I was ten.
ScrChk23
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:26 AM
I have no idea. High school?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)