Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Halloween Fun!!!

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2010 at 12:19 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 320 Total Views

Whats your favorite way to celebrate Halloween with your kids? Any special traditions or places you like to visit in the area?

by on Oct. 26, 2010 at 12:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
misskate27
by Group Administrator on Oct. 26, 2010 at 1:58 PM

Hi Everyone.

I just love this time of the year. I love Halloween.

Since my kids are fairly young(4 and a half) year old son and a daughter who just turned two and they are so excited about getting dressed and going out trick or treating I think my husband and I are going to get them dressed in their costumes and take them out early the Sunday afternoon to go trick or treating at the fairview park mall. Its a safe and warm enviroment which really gives the kids a cahnce to show off their costumes with out having to be all bundled up. Then we will grab some takeout for supper. Come home eat dinner together and gear up to go out trick or treating door to door at all our neighbors houses. Depending on the weather it could be a short trip. We let the kids tell us when they have had to much. Of course we will document the occasion by taking lots of pictures out front the house, carve are jack o lanterns( which we picked at Shantzholm Pumpkin patch earlier in the month)and leave out a bowl of candy for the kids we might miss while were out!!!

Then I guess it will be time for a family trip to the dentist in a week or so. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)