Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MS Walk

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:57 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 340 Total Views

Hi everyone! I feel like I haven't been here for awhile, life has been hectic. Hope all is going well with everyone and that the weather is starting to get nice where you are. I know here in WI it is finally looking like spring!!

Just letting everyone know that the MS Walks are starting soon. I have joined a team and we walk May 1! If you would like to join a team near you just go to www.nationalmssociety.org/walkmapregion.aspx

Let's help find a cure for MS!!

Sue

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
AmberDR
by Member on Apr. 30, 2011 at 4:01 PM

We went to our MS walk today! DH's Tysabri treatment is just a few days away, so he isn't feeling so well,  but we had alot of fun!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
paolap
by Member on Apr. 30, 2011 at 8:44 PM

We had our MS walk a couple of weeks ago here. It was a pretty nice day! :)

sue118
by Group Owner on May. 4, 2011 at 9:45 AM

We did our MS walk on the 1st. It was cold and windy but we did it. And DH walked too. I was shocked that he wanted to and so proud of him that he finished it! The half way mark was back at where we started (I assumed for the people with MS so they could stop if they wanted) and he said he wanted to finish it so we did. It was a good day and our team raised about $1500.00. We kind of threw this team together at the last minute so we are going to start planning for next year and we hope to raise alot more!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)