Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

prenatals?

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:41 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 226 Total Views

What kinds of prenatals are you guys taking!? I have a bunch of leftovers from when I had my DD and she's 15 months,..that's what I've been taking LOL I don't know if they're even good anymore! They're all mixed up so I don't even know which brand I'm taking each day. I know that with her I mostly took prenexa, which I liked a lot.  So do you guys have a favorite brand? What do you like about it?

-'.~*Hope*~.'- Cloth diapering, Breastfeeding, babywearing, non-extreme attachment parenting, Natural birthin VBAC mama, to my ridiculously BEAUTIFUL children, Isaiah 9/27/07, and Lilliah 8/17/09 ,and proud wife of Christopher 7/22/06

Having a baby in August 2011? Join me here!! August 2011 Babies- Natural Minded Mamas

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
notjstanothrmom
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:16 AM

I am not sick yet, but also have yet to have a prenatal appointment. I am taking 2 Flinstones with iron, just like with Jacob and Devyn. I can't swallow pills when I am nauseous... and well Flinstones taste AWESOME! lol So I am taking that and folic acid.

Most places that sell OTC drugs sell prenatals. I'd go get some new ones before you get a prescription because if they are old then they're probably not doing anything.

pixiefunk
by Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 3:39 PM

new chapter organics - perfect prenatals 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)