Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

JUST SOMETHING TO ENCOURAGE YOU TODAY

Posted by on May. 31, 2011 at 8:58 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 369 Total Views

I know that times may seem hard and many are going through situations. But I also know the bible said jesus came so that we can have life...Not just go to heaven but have a good life while we are down here. We will always have trials and situations but I am always encouraged by them because God loves me so much sometimes he has to woop me , set me straight , or even strengthn me so I can move on to the next stage of Life he has for me. I have been through alot in my life. I was a soldier had two children alone without their fathers even buyin them a diaper.  I had no license and walked with them everywhere i go not to mention i was overseas ...I was treated badly talked about and all I ever did was love people and stand for what I believed yes I did mess up and but I repented and Asked God to help me raise this blessing he gave me. Its been an adventure every since. At times I was so depressed i thought of ending my life. I was mentally abused in my marriage because I was unequally yoked with a man who put money before God and through ALL THESE THINGS i can stand and say BE ENCOURAGED..whatever you are going through it will not last forever and someone somewhere will need to hear your testimony and be stregthn for it. We are all here to be a help one to another so I pray that if you ever need to talk ...vent or pray you will feel led to come to me..Cause I walk in my gift of compassion and understanding ..im a prayer warrior and youth assistant and I just want God to smile when he looks on my life...So ladies I say again BE ENCOURAGED AND BE AND ENCOURAGEMENT...group hug

by on May. 31, 2011 at 8:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
sunnysgrl
by on Oct. 25, 2011 at 1:40 AM

May God continue to bless and strengthen you. I feel like I was led to your post for a reason tonight. I recently discovered that someone whom I thought was my friend is actually an imposter. But I am strong in the faith and I know that the Lord is only preparing me for something great.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)