Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Which zombie apocalypse scares you the most out of all of them

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:47 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • 432 Total Views

I am more scare of the ones like in 28 days later and REC, the ones from Dawn of the Dead also g

freaked me out because they can run. I am not a healty person and I am over wieght so I don't see me getting away.

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 12:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Zombiatarian
by Group Owner on Dec. 9, 2010 at 10:14 AM

Oh totally the freakishly fast ones.  But the slow ones could also be quiet and sneak up on ya.  Even still, I would probably poo myself if it was the fast ones

Stop calling it the Zombie Apocalypse.  It's the ZOMBIE REVOLUTION!

The_Monster_Mom
by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 11:10 AM

The rage zombies terrify me. *shudder*

ivy801
by on Dec. 12, 2010 at 1:30 AM

For a while there I was stuck in the house all day everyday and had just finish Zombie Survival Guide and was freaking out. I told hubby my worries about zombies and he asked if I wanted a sledgehammer and machete.

poshkat
by on Dec. 15, 2010 at 11:37 AM

the fast zombies scare the crap out of me. the rage ones i have to say are the worst.

conweis
by Member on Jan. 4, 2011 at 5:42 PM

the fast rage zombies...but in 28 days later didnt they die if they didnt eat for awhile? They can starve to death...but the dead-dead zombies seem to be able to stay alive for a long fucking time.

ivy801
by on Jan. 5, 2011 at 8:32 PM

Damn zombies, scary stuff.

MaggotMom
by on Jan. 6, 2011 at 9:35 PM

The Dawn of the Dead, but only the original. Zombies were much scarier when they DIDN"T RUN. Nothing torks me more than running zombies. I think that the original B&W version of Night of the Living Dead probably scared me more than any other, that and Zombie (We're Gonna Eat You).

ProudSingleMum
by on Jan. 7, 2011 at 6:24 PM

Yep. That was the first movie I watched when I bought my house....I took my cat upstairs with me and made her go around the corners first, HAHA. I am such a freak.

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

The rage zombies terrify me. *shudder*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)