Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello Ladies!!

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2010 at 10:43 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 112 Total Views

My name is Christina and I am your group owner. I started this group to help people see that they can transform their lifestyle easier than they think and that it is FUN, EASY and AFFORDABLE(even free).
I am happily married with 2 beautiful little girls, Hailee is 2 and Payton is 1. Staying healthy is so important to me because I want to set a good example for my girls. I believe that to be healthy you have to get proper nutrition, excerise and also feed your mind. All those work together to make a happy, healthy and energetic person!!
I grew up doing competitive gymnastics so I always had the healthy mindset instilled into me by my parents and coaches. I enjoy coaching a few classes and watching my girls take class as well. I love to be outdoors and moving around and really just full of life.

It's important to me to help people see that you not only need weight loss but to truly transform yourself inside and out to a healthier you.

I look forward to getting to know all of you and I am always here for any help or advice you might need!!

(make sure to start a NEW thread when doing your introduction)

"Transform Yourself Inside & Out For a Happier YOU"

Christina Dennis
Will YOU take the 90 Day Challenge to a Healthier You??
CLICK HERE TO VIEW CHALLENGE
Facebook
& Twitter

by on Nov. 17, 2010 at 10:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)