Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello!

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2010 at 12:12 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 171 Total Views

My name is Nancy and I am interested in what this group is about. I wasn't always concerned with my health, until I had children. After having them I knew I wanted to be a positive example, which is tough to do sometimes considering the worst habit I have (and its not junk food) is smoking.

I have tried to quite, but I didn't quite make it. Well that has been a year ago and guess what, I am gonna try again but only this time, I am going to go longer than a week before I take a puff off of one of those nasty things. 

That is the only thing health wise I am slacking on, I use green products to clean my home, I take vitamins every day and so do my children, and I make all of our families meals...unless I am having one of those days.

I have always been an outdoorsy person, I love hiking and picking berries. My favorite sport when I was younger was softball, and dancing.

I am looking forward to meeting all of you and feel free to add me as a friend on FB or CM :)

www.facebook.com/nancy.gruner

by on Nov. 18, 2010 at 12:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
ChristinaAtHome
by Group Owner on Nov. 18, 2010 at 11:36 AM

HI Nancy!!!
So glad to see you here. I used to smoke as well but quit when preggo with our first, picked it back up when I stopped nursing then got preggo again and quit for good. I must admit I still have to urge for one very randomly :(. But everytime I get the urge I think of the smell being around my kiddos and that seems to help. I know it's hard to good luck, we're here for you girl!!!

welcome

"Inspiring & Empowering you to live your BEST life to the FULLEST"

Christina Dennis
770-728-9938
Find, Follow and Friend Me:
Facebook~ Twitter

lilnancy25
by New Member on Nov. 18, 2010 at 12:41 PM

Thank you!!! I am working on my quit date....last year I quit 1 week before Thanksgiving and then right after being around the family...I picked it up again...ha ha 

I think this year I am going to set my date after Thanksgiving :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)