• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Isagenix.....have you heard of it????

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:18 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 185 Total Views

Hello ladies and gentlemen!!!

How many of you are struggling to lose weight in a healthy and safe manner? I was, and I was introduced to Isagenix. It has completely transformed my life. I feel the need to share my success with anyone who will listen.  I have regained lost energy and as a SAHM who does daycare, delivers newspapers everyday in the early mornings before my husband is off to work, and has a 3rd part time job taking care of the elderly.....it's something I have dearly missed!! lol I was 50lbs overweight when I started about 3 weeks ago.  I'm currently down 10lbs, and have lost several several inches...I wish I knew the exacts, but my husband did not do my measurements correctly the first 2 times I measured, so I'll have to wait until next month to find out! :)  All I know is, I no longer fit into 2 pairs of my jeans, I 've dropped from a Large underwear to a Medium, my bras fit better, I have some shirts that I couldn't wear that I now can.  Most of all, I am happier, healthier, skinnier, and more satisfied than I have ever been in a very long time.

Isagenix is a complete nutritional meal replacement program. Please do not confuse them with Body By Vi or Shakeology.  Neither of those companies focuse on overall health and wellness like Isagenix does.  Their support system is through the roof!!! My skin has smoothed, my body has started to tone. It's amazing. I would like to introduce anyone who is interested in having a healthy new lifestyle change that won't leave you feeling deprived or starving. The best thing about their program is that they have a 30 day money back guarantee.  If you don't like it on the 28th day, send it back! No questions asked! I've yet to meet someone who has not been completely happy with their results.

Insulin dependent people can use Isagenix, HBP can use it too.  MS patients have amazing results on this stuff. Please, give this a try.....email me raymond@abbnebraska.com let me help you in finding a program with Isagenix that will work for you!!!

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)