Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This is a thread for new members to introduce themselves and if they feel comfortable doing so, telling us how Autism and/or ADHD is effecting their children, self or spouse.  Welcome to you all!

welcome

by on Nov. 28, 2010 at 3:45 PM
Replies (11-15):
moniquinha
by Member on Jan. 8, 2011 at 10:15 PM

HI there,

I'm Monique and I have a little boy, who is almost 3 years old, diagnosed ASD, mild to moderate. I just want to say, thank you for making this group! I think there are a lot of exciting things going on out there right now in the research. Thanks for making a safe place to talk about it!

trippyhippy
by Group Owner on Jan. 9, 2011 at 9:37 AM

You are so welcome!

Quoting moniquinha:

HI there,

I'm Monique and I have a little boy, who is almost 3 years old, diagnosed ASD, mild to moderate. I just want to say, thank you for making this group! I think there are a lot of exciting things going on out there right now in the research. Thanks for making a safe place to talk about it!

carol2m2
by Member on Jan. 9, 2011 at 4:33 PM

I just wanted to say thank you for inviting me to this group. I am a mom of three with my son recently diagnosed with ASD in October. He's 2. I look forward to finding out all of the new information on Autism research and recovery!

Rahima
by New Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 4:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi my name is Nora and I have a 5 years old autistic girl, she stated using couple word and I read somewhere about Lutimax pediatric powder. I was wondering if anyone use and what was your experience... thanks.

trippyhippy
by Group Owner on Mar. 23, 2013 at 5:58 PM

I don't have any experience with that medication.  Sorry.  My son said his first words at 4 1/2.  Now at 7 he can talk up a storm.  Hundreds of words and phrases and is reading above his age level. 

Quoting Rahima:

Hi my name is Nora and I have a 5 years old autistic girl, she stated using couple word and I read somewhere about Lutimax pediatric powder. I was wondering if anyone use and what was your experience... thanks.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)