Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Complete insane person on wuah. UGH!

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:26 AM
  • 6 Replies

So this is going to be long and I apologize. The background is that a while back I posted a wish on wishuponahero for a friend of mine. Her daughter is my like a little sister to me and she desperately needed clothing that fit, a haircut, etc.

So we had a lady answer and she took the girl and I out and got the girl clothes, shoes, and a nice haircut. So at that point my friend used wishuponahero to ask for something she wanted really badly, some knitting things. This woman bought them to her in her house, and visited. I would never let a stranger into my home like that, and the only reason I let her do the other things is we met her at the Walmart where they had a salon so we were out in public.

So this lady writes me today because my friend found out she is having twins and asked for help. The lady says the house is such a mess blah blah blah, I have concerns, and on and on, and starts asking me personal information for my friend, last name, exact address, etc. I said I cannot give that sort of information out. She throws a fit. She went onto my wish, which is to have weighted blankets, as they use one in my son's class. I already had one nice lady offer to send me one in the mail, that her son does not use any longer, and another lady offered to make me one. I don't have the money right now to buy them myself and the school and the doctor both agreed that because the blankets work in the class, they would probably help at home.

Well this woman, who has never had kids let alone a child with autism, (she stopped and sat down at the Subway Walmart and had sodas with me and the girl before she left and told us she and her husband never had children), anyway, she gets on there and states, ASPERGERS IS THE LOWEST FORM OF AUTISM THERE IS MY 13 YR OLD BOY HAS IT, AND WE HAVE NEVER BEEN TOLD TO GET HIM A BLANKET, YOUR SONS IF THEY HAVE ASPERGERS DONT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS REALLY AND DONT NEED BLANKETS. Now I am terrified we won't get the blankets and I think this woman is a scammer or a psycho. UGH!

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Beth_1978
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:33 AM

BTW - My friend has TWO AUTISTIC BOYS! I got to know her because 1 of her boys is in the SAME class as my Simon and the other of her boys is in the same class as my Cody.

shell3m
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:36 AM

that's just nuts!  Hopefully the other ladies won't take into account what she has to say.  Is there anyway to contact a "manager" of the site and explain what has happened???

Beth_1978
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:38 AM

Yes they told my for future I could put her on my ignore list, it will ensure she can never post on my wishes or send me a private message. It was just so infuriating. My boys do have a lot of issues and for her to say there is nothing wrong with them, only because I would not give her personal information on someone else, really upsets me.

shell3m
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:42 AM

Quoting Beth_1978:

Yes they told my for future I could put her on my ignore list, it will ensure she can never post on my wishes or send me a private message. It was just so infuriating. My boys do have a lot of issues and for her to say there is nothing wrong with them, only because I would not give her personal information on someone else, really upsets me.

well thank goodness there's a way you won't have to be bothered by her anymore.  Some people are just really messed up in the head.  I'm sorry she said there was nothing wrong with your boys, it's like when people tell me all Dean needs is to be disciplined more??? are you kidding me?  uggggg  some people.  **rolling eyes**

Beth_1978
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:47 AM

Quoting shell3m:

Quoting Beth_1978:

well thank goodness there's a way you won't have to be bothered by her anymore.  Some people are just really messed up in the head.  I'm sorry she said there was nothing wrong with your boys, it's like when people tell me all Dean needs is to be disciplined more??? are you kidding me?  uggggg  some people.  **rolling eyes**

Yeah like the guy in the grocery store two weeks ago who told me "If you'd just BEAT them more often they'd be good!" Some people are so clueless.

shell3m
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:52 AM

Quoting Beth_1978:

Quoting shell3m:

Quoting Beth_1978:

Yeah like the guy in the grocery store two weeks ago who told me "If you'd just BEAT them more often they'd be good!" Some people are so clueless.

OMG!!  lol, ya, some people really don't have a brain or they choose not to use them.  What a moron.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)