Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Okie too funny. I posted this a while back in advice for moms. My 3 lies and a truth/

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:32 AM
  • 4 Replies

The truth in my last post was actually that I got a neighbor to move. And I thought we could all use a laugh!

My neighbors!

They are an elderly couple and the wife is very outspoken. The rest of the neighbors love us and no one likes this older couple. They yell at all the kids in the neighborhood for nothing.

So today I found the body of a partially eaten dead squirrel. My kitty Shadow has been chasing the darned thing for days, literally for four days now I would go outside and see Shadow chasing the squirrel in our yard. So I walked outside and yelled to my husband, "Come here!" He asked what the problem was. I yelled come in so I can tell you. He yells, I said what is it?! So I yell I need you to get rid of a body!

I hadn't noticed my neighbor, the wife was outside while we were calling back and forth.

Well as soon as I yelled, I need you to get rid of a body! I hear my neighbor yell, "HONEY HONEY WE NEED TO MOVE!!!!! WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!"

Ok. I guess the way I yelled it sounded pretty bad but I could not stop laughing. Too funny.

-----------------Ok any ideas? What else can I yell to make them move? ROFL!!!!

UPDATE - Ok. So I haven't given an update because I haven't used any of the suggestions, I more was making them for fun. LOL. And a laugh. So background on this or you won't understand it.

So I have had several trac phones, I get cheap ones cause I am prone to losing/destroying them. The first phone I dropped and it landed plop in the toilet. Second one I left on a bus and never saw again. The third one I left in another state while visiting my parents at an amusement park. The 4th one I left in my pocket and stuck in the washer by accident.

So we saw a commercial today, get a trac phone double minutes for life card headset, wall charger car charger phone holder all for $9.88 at Walmart. So I call, walmart has them, hubby says, ok I will go get it for you. As I am walking with him he opens the door to leave turns to me, says "If you lose or destroy this one.." And I cut him off, "Yeah I'm dead got it." My neighbor, I didn't notice her again until I hear, "IM NOT CRAZY HE THREATENED TO KILL HER!!!! WE NEED TO MOVE!!!!" Door slams. Ok. My hubby and I CRACKED UP! Maybe NOW she will move!!!!

Now an update for the ppl here in autism group, about three weeks after this update in purple to the post, I saw they had put out a for sale sign, and a couple of months after that, there was a moving truck and they were gone. ROFL. And I didn't even try.

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
thatgirl70
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:10 AM

laughing

navyjen
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:46 AM

LOL LOL

mommy2angel
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:10 AM

rolling on floor

brknangel
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:46 AM
hahahahahahahaha that is AWESOME!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)