Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Companies who Donate Proceeds to Autism

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:54 AM
  • 4 Replies

April is Autism Awareness Month and many great brands are partnering with Autism Speaks, an organization founded to bring a voice to those who may not have one.

For the second year in a row, CafePress, the leading source for high-quality custom printed products, is supporting Autism Awareness Month. During the month of April, CafePress will donate a portion of proceeds from sales of all user designed autism awareness t-shirts and other merchandise to Autism Speaks. Cafepress.com

Porcelain versions of the iconic Lindt Gold Bunny autographed by celebrities in the entertainment, food, music and sports communities will be up for auction from premium Swiss chocolatier Lindt from March 30-April 9. April is National Autism Awareness Month and 100 percent of the proceeds from the auction will benefit Autism Speaks. Lindtgoldbunny.com

Throughout the entire year, Supersmile donates 5$ of every purchase of the one month supply of the Professional Whitening System to Autism Speaks. Supersmile.com

In April, over 75 Panera Bread stores will give customers the opportunity to donate to Autism Speaks through the purchase of special items such as puzzle-piece shaped cookies. Special blue bracelets will also be available for $1 in some locations. The participating stores have teamed up with local groups to support their fundraising efforts throughout March and April. Panerabread.com

Zale Corporation will donate $5 for every piece of jewelry sold from its exclusive Shared Heart®collection at Zales Jewelers, Zales Outlet and Gordon’s Jewelers stores throughout April and the rest of the year. This collection features different designs evoking the special love shared by two hearts beating as one. Zale has committed to a minimum donation of $200,000 as a part of the second year of this partnership. Zales.com

During the month of April, customers at Build-A-Bear stores in the U.S. and Canada will have the opportunity to make a donation to Autism Speaks at checkout at all Build-A-Bear Workshop retail locations in the United States, at buildabear.com®, or by purchasing purple satin hearts in Canada throughout the month of April. Buildabear.com

http://dailyvenusdiva.com/2011/04/companies-who-donate-proceeds-to-autism/

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 9:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
letstalk747
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:30 AM

wow , glad to see these

PageKing
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 2:33 PM

I saw the one about the Lindt bunny on TV! 

thatgirl70
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:52 PM

Our company raises money for a lot of charities. Right now they don't do anything for autism, but I'm hoping to get them on board for next year. They will start accepting suggestions in December. I need to think of a good presentation that I can email to them to get them on board. They can't do every charity so only a few are accepted which is why it's really important to get a good message across.

Glad these companies are supporting. I know ToysRUs/BabiesRUs are a big Autism Society supporter as well.

thatgirl70
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 3:53 PM

Quoting PageKing:

I saw the one about the Lindt bunny on TV! 

I saw the ad on Facebook. I thought it was just a regular foil-covered chocolate bunny though, LOL.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)