Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Post your Easter Pics

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:51 PM
  • 8 Replies

Here is a post to upload your pictures from Easter!

This is my son dyeing Easter Eggs or Spring Spheres LOL

His hands turned blue and pink too!

by on Apr. 23, 2011 at 7:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
thatgirl70
by on Apr. 24, 2011 at 12:24 AM

At the zoo earlier today. He didn't get many eggs from the easter egg hunt--only 1.

Looking at the bunnies.

Picture with an Easter bunny.

Coloring Easter eggs...btw, that contraption wasn't worth it, it barely worked after a few eggs, LOL.

Think I went overboard? He's our only child, so he might be a little spoiled, LOL. This doesn't include the plastic eggs I've hidden. The blue plastic bucket is from his Nanny (MIL) though. I got him the Mr. Potato Head because it was the exact same one they were using in his speech therapy sessions at Head Start and I thought that might help to continue with something he's familiar w/.

Will post more after the Easter stuff happens.

shell3m
by on Apr. 24, 2011 at 6:08 PM

super cute!!  :)  Here's my 3 boys.  Dean is the biggest (Autism boy) and Garrett is the middle child and Jackson is the baby.  Sorry, some fuzzy.  

aidensmomma508
by Wendy on Apr. 25, 2011 at 8:11 AM

I love the pics!!!

Carin you would think that other kids woulda shared their eggs, those big Easter Eggs hunt are a zoo in themselves.  What is that Easter egg maker thing?  His basket looks so over flowing LOL

Shell I like seeing him enjoy his choclate bunny!

i'll upload more pics later too. I love pictures :)

thatgirl70
by on Apr. 25, 2011 at 11:33 AM

Quoting aidensmomma508:

I love the pics!!!

Carin you would think that other kids woulda shared their eggs, those big Easter Eggs hunt are a zoo in themselves.  What is that Easter egg maker thing?  His basket looks so over flowing LOL

Shell I like seeing him enjoy his choclate bunny!

i'll upload more pics later too. I love pictures :)

It was just a contraption that you put the egg in and the dye and you push a button to make it spin. It was about $5.00 for it. I thought it would make things easier, but really not so much, LOL.

Once he got everything opened, I was kind of thinking "Man, maybe I shouldn't have gotten so much." I'm going to tone it down a little bit and only get enough for one basket.

Oh the zoo thing is awful. But I like to get him out to experience things like that. I saw one little girl that had a ton of eggs in her basket. You know her family went and picked up a ton. Stuff like that pisses me off. Should really only be one family member allowed into the field with the child. Conor still doesn't get the concept apparently because he practically just stands in one spot and I had to nudge him to move, but by that point the eggs were gone. Well, he got a lot from our back yard, so that made up for it.

He didn't like his chocolate bunny though, go figure, LOL.

aidensmomma508
by Wendy on Apr. 25, 2011 at 11:34 AM

Aiden got a shrek movie in his basket

he liked the choclate bunnys from another basket he got

navyjen
by on Apr. 26, 2011 at 9:39 AM

DJ

Camryn

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
navyjen
by on Apr. 26, 2011 at 9:40 AM

cute pics everyone.

shell3m
by on Apr. 26, 2011 at 11:33 AM

I love everyones pictures!!!!  We have some cute kids ladies and they all looked like they had a really good Easter!  :)

easter egg   holding easter egg    shooting photo       clapping

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)