Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Water parks.....

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:32 PM
  • 5 Replies

Does you child like water parks??  Do the get overwhelmed with all the people and noise??  Dean actually does really good at water parks, he loves water.  It's the only place that is full of people that doesn't mess with him.  :) 

floating in pool

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mallowcup17
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:54 PM

we havent been to any yet. probably won't for another year when both girls can swim and be safe. i never liked them as a kid but my girls are a bit obsessed with anything water so i am sure they will love them 

SarahF_716
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:29 PM
My kids really love the pool and we've gone to Disney World, where there was a nice water slide at the pool at our resort. We have a trip planned to a water park called Kalahari in August. DS (7) will have swim lessons before then, but I have swim vests that I'll bring for them both. It should be a great time! I'll update when we get back. =)

Sarah
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shell3m
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:11 PM

Quoting mallowcup17:

we havent been to any yet. probably won't for another year when both girls can swim and be safe. i never liked them as a kid but my girls are a bit obsessed with anything water so i am sure they will love them 

I'm sure they will.  :)  I was never a big fan of Parks like that either but I know the boys are going to love them, so I just suck it up.  Hubby and the boys have the time of their lives, it makes it worth going.  :)

shell3m
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:12 PM

Quoting SarahF_716:

My kids really love the pool and we've gone to Disney World, where there was a nice water slide at the pool at our resort. We have a trip planned to a water park called Kalahari in August. DS (7) will have swim lessons before then, but I have swim vests that I'll bring for them both. It should be a great time! I'll update when we get back. =)

Sarah

yes please!  :)  Can't wait to hear how it goes and how much fun they had.  :)

shell3m
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:51 PM

bump.  :)

no can resist talking about water parks.

going crazy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)