Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Super Why kids show.....

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:06 PM
  • 24 Replies

Dean loves this show and I love it because it has taught him so much.  They do words that rhyme, fill in the word, find letters, ask questions about the story they are doing, but it's done in such a way that makes it really fun.  They have DVD's out now, I'm going to get Dean a few and they are on the Sprout channel now too.   yippie!!!  :)  Do you ladies know of this show?  Dean's been watching it since around 3. 

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mallowcup17
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:40 PM

Dakota has watched it since she was about 18 months when i finally let her watch tv and she is almost 3(in september) and has started sounding out words, knows opposites, can recognize letters. we work with her too but i think the show reinforces what we teach her. its such a cute show too that i dont mind it :)

shell3m
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:44 PM

I agree!  :)

Quoting mallowcup17:

Dakota has watched it since she was about 18 months when i finally let her watch tv and she is almost 3(in september) and has started sounding out words, knows opposites, can recognize letters. we work with her too but i think the show reinforces what we teach her. its such a cute show too that i dont mind it :)

sakeenah35
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:45 PM

my son also watches this show...its very educational and fun!

aidensmomma508
by Wendy on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:54 PM

we met super why when aiden was about 1 years old at the library :)

mallowcup17
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:00 PM

thats awesome!

Quoting aidensmomma508:

shell3m
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:50 PM

Quoting aidensmomma508:

wow, really?  what did they look like?  Were they in the costumes or did you get the see the people behind the voices?

quietsmilie
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:25 PM

Jimmy used to love it.  He had a cape and question mark wand and would dress up and play along with the show!

shell3m
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:35 PM

Quoting quietsmilie:

Jimmy used to love it.  He had a cape and question mark wand and would dress up and play along with the show!

lol, too cute!  :)

Rowley5
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 7:49 AM

Our son loves it also! He will pull out his letter puzzel and spell the words as they spell them. He started this at around the age of 18-20months! So glad for shows of the such! Thanks for the info on the DVD's I had not realized this! :)

mad05
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 8:32 AM

My son loves this show. He likes singing along with pig when he says the alphabet.He stops whatever he is doing to watch it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)