Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yep, sometimes I need a beer in the middle of the day.............

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:13 PM
  • 25 Replies

Does this make me a bad mom?  I don't think so.  I would rather drink a beer and calm down then go without it and just freak out on my boys.  With Dean being home ALL DAY during the summer it will happen, I will be opening a beer to chill out.  You do what you got to do you know?  Being a child of child abuse my first reaction is to want to backhand my boy, BUT I don't.  I fight that everyday, I WILL break this damn cycle.  Anyway, just wanted to share.  :)  lol

drinking beer  LOLOL!!  I actually found a drinking beer SweetPea.

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
UrbanSoccerMom
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:20 PM

I understand... I have a love affair with frozen yogurt... my hips hate me for it, lol

shell3m
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:47 PM

Quoting UrbanSoccerMom:

I understand... I have a love affair with frozen yogurt... my hips hate me for it, lol

thanks. :)   LOL, I love sherbert (sp?),   yummmmmmm!  :)

mallowcup17
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:02 PM

o i hear ya. i had a dr pepper with vodka yesterday :) helped a lot...

MsOCD2222
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:20 PM

There is nothing wrong with having a beer or two in the middle of the day....matter of fact, I'm drinking one right now! 

trippyhippy
by Bronze Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:25 PM
You know what I think? I think that you gotta do what you gotta do. I don't drink but I went and got a medical marijuana prescription for the exact same reason and it help me keep my sanity and keeps me from strangling (not literally) him. I was finding myself getting too overwhelmed, angry and emotional. Being able to unwind at the end of the day has really helped me and my patience level.
shell3m
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:47 PM

Quoting mallowcup17:

that sounds like a good drink.  :)  tasty.

shell3m
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:48 PM

Quoting MsOCD2222:

There is nothing wrong with having a beer or two in the middle of the day....matter of fact, I'm drinking one right now! 

LOL,  enjoy!  :)

shell3m
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:50 PM

Quoting trippyhippy:

You know what I think? I think that you gotta do what you gotta do. I don't drink but I went and got a medical marijuana prescription for the exact same reason and it help me keep my sanity and keeps me from strangling (not literally) him. I was finding myself getting too overwhelmed, angry and emotional. Being able to unwind at the end of the day has really helped me and my patience level.

glad you were able to find something that helped!  :)  It does make a difference to be able to chill out.  Things don't seem so overwhelming. :) 

ROGUEM
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:49 PM

I get a mocha coffee every day of my life.  It is my reward of sorts for surviving the day...lol.  I look forward to it and at the end of the day I sit back and just zone out and enjoy it. 

Doesn't everyone enjoy  a little something to look forward to and reward themselves?  Heck, that is what makes life sweet.

mallowcup17
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:51 PM

it is and just right for a midday beverage lol

Quoting shell3m:

Quoting mallowcup17:

that sounds like a good drink.  :)  tasty.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)