Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TGIF!

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:42 AM
  • 7 Replies

what do you have planned for today and the weekend?

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
RockinMama0608
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:12 AM

Cleaning...lol.  Its never ending....

It is raining today so we will probably just hang out at home.  I bought some construction paper, glue, and markers so we are going to make some pictures later.  I bought some jumbo popsicle sticks and I'm going to make a game out of them (kind of like a matching game).  Other than that, who knows!

mallowcup17
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:14 AM

its raining here too :(

ill be packing and cleaning for most of the day. we are going away tomorrow for the weekend and i need to get everything ready...

Quoting RockinMama0608:

It is raining today so we will probably just hang out at home.  I bought some construction paper, glue, and markers so we are going to make some pictures later.  I bought some jumbo popsicle sticks and I'm going to make a game out of them (kind of like a matching game).  Other than that, who knows!

RockinMama0608
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:21 AM

Oooh  :)  A weekend getaway!  Sounds fun.  Where are you going? 

Quoting mallowcup17:

ill be packing and cleaning for most of the day. we are going away tomorrow for the weekend and i need to get everything ready...

Quoting RockinMama0608:

mallowcup17
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:23 AM

northern new hampshire. a little village that i used to go to as a kid all the time. dh and the girls have never been so im excited :)

Quoting RockinMama0608:

Quoting mallowcup17:

Quoting RockinMama0608:

RockinMama0608
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:17 AM

Have fun!!  I hope the girls and your DH have as a good time :)

I've never been to NH, but from the pictures I've seen it looks beautiful there.

Quoting mallowcup17:

northern new hampshire. a little village that i used to go to as a kid all the time. dh and the girls have never been so im excited :)

Quoting RockinMama0608:

Quoting mallowcup17:

Quoting RockinMama0608:

mallowcup17
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:20 AM

it really is pretty up there :) ill post pics when i get back :)

RockinMama0608
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:27 AM

Can't wait to see the pics  :)  Enjoy your weekend!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)