Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Road trips

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:21 AM
  • 2 Replies

as some of you know we are going on a trip this weekend. it has been a while since we have taken one and i am a bit nervous about how Selena will be. The last time we went anywhere as far she was still young and slept most of the way.

how do you guys handle road trips?

any tips?

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
RochelleFS
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:03 PM

DD can handle road trips as long as she has her mp3 player, a weighted blanket and something to color. Be sure to bring some of her favorite comfort objects, if she has these, and something to do in the car, like color or read or video game, ect. I am always sure to tell the kids ahead of time about our trip, where we are going, what we will do and how long we will be in the car. If it's a long trip bring drinks and snacks and be prepared for potty breaks. We usually try to let the kids run around a bit and blow off some steam after arrival and before we start our plans if they are antsy. Good luck and have a fun trip!

mallowcup17
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:04 PM

thanks.

we let her know last week about it so i think she knows we arent just going home when we pick her up tomorrow. definitely gonna need a potty break lol, i usually need them more then anyone else :) thanks for the tips...i cant wait! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)