Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you could...

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:39 PM
  • 13 Replies

go anywhere on vacation, where would you want to go? 

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RockinMama0608
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 12:41 PM

I would want to go to on a Mediterranean cruise  :)

Punkslilncs
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:28 PM

I want to take my son to Disneyland or Seaworld. Those commericals have him never ending repeating.. ( the paroting phase) I just don't know how he would do in crowds. I know he would love it.. as long as he didn't get over stimulated. Where I wanna go is another story. His daddy is from England.. and they won't let me in the country cause they think we will stay there illegally.. while husband is trying to immigrate here.. I just miss his mom and his nan so much and now his nan who is 98 is in hospital and not doing so well.. and we can't even visit her cause they won't let me in the country.. even if we had the money. And I am so mad cause she might pass and he can't even go to her funeral. He loves his family so much and my son as well.. they talk on the phone daily but great nan is starting not to recognize us and it break my son's heart he cries cause he doesn't know why she won't talk like normal and I can't explain.. 

Some times I need a break and go to play..

aviatioNation
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:29 PM
New Zealand
sweetmissy_05
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:41 PM

England to visit my relatives....I miss them.

Autiziumom
by Ana on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:49 PM
ALASKA! I love the landscapes, nature. Stay in the wilderness. No hotels. Im a nature kind of person.
RochelleFS
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:13 PM

Quoting RockinMama0608:

I would want to go to on a Mediterranean cruise  :)

Sounds fantastic!

RochelleFS

mallowcup17
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:28 PM

europe...the whole place for a long time lol

Apple1
by Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:01 PM

Maui!  We went to Hawaii for our honeymoon, seems like so long ago (stayed on a different Island)...but I have always wanted to go some place relaxing in Hawaii like Maui!   The sunshine and the beach sound so nice.

briansmom123
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 2:52 AM

Quoting mallowcup17:

europe...the whole place for a long time lol

iluvroman
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 6:08 PM

Italy! we went once before we had kids and now we'd never everspinning globe be able to! but i LOVE it there!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)