Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

prayers for this little angel!!!!

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:16 PM
  • 6 Replies

This little girl and her father need lots of prayers.  She was beaten by her mothers boyfriend and the mother new about it.  They are all from my local area (less then 30min radius).

This is a statement from someone speaking for the family

His 20 month old daughter got beat up by her mothers boyfriend. The little girl has bleeding on her brain on 2 spots. She has a broken wrist. She is all beaten up with broken arms and legs as well. They found bruising from 4 months ago on her brain!! They took her breathing tube out at 8. He's on his way to the court to get sole custody and pressing charges on the mother as well as the boyfriend. She knew about it and did nothing.

Shes doing better. Child services are at the hospital and asked him what he wants. He said sole custody and they said ok. The mother was at the hospital ONCE yesterday for 20 minutes.and so far shes not there yet at all. The hospital said if the mother and her boyfriend comes in they cant hold them back so Jeremy is staying by her side.

She was awake and saying I love daddy. So much pain from this

HE GOT FULL CUSTODY NOW!!!

The doctors have also said that the broken wrist is a 2 week old injury

http://www.cafemom.com/group/112775

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mstkn.identity
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:23 PM
Poor baby. Shes in my prayers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
korr1121
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:28 PM

Some people should not be parents!!!!!!

RochelleFS
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:11 PM

OMG! This is horrifying! Prayers and thoughts to such an innocent victim!

mallowcup17
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:26 PM

omg :( 

iluvroman
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:35 PM

that dirty bastard. how can anyone harm a child. its so disturbing to think of how long she had to face this abuse and the only person who she depends on for help is her mother, who didnt rescue her from this.. poor little baby

ROGUEM
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:45 PM

I hope he serves some serious time for this. Serious time.  I will never comprehend how someone can do this and I NEVER NEVER will comprehend how a mother could stand by and watch it.  I have been married a long time and if my husand hurt one of my babies I would go get the baseball bat and stand between them. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)