Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's on your mind ladies??

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:44 PM
  • 71 Replies

**No bashing**  This post is just for us to say what's on our mind.  :)

Even though I'm glad hubby is making money, he's out of town and I'm feeling a little lonely this weekend.

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RochelleFS
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:47 PM

I'm worried about my nephew... he has a bone tumor and went in for MRI today to try and determine if it's cancerous. He's only 11 years old and I am scared for him. We have a strong family history of cancer. I hate feeling so helpless.

mallowcup17
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:51 PM

im nervous about the trip even though i am excited ugh

RockinMama0608
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:54 PM

Quoting RochelleFS:

I'm worried about my nephew... he has a bone tumor and went in for MRI today to try and determine if it's cancerous. He's only 11 years old and I am scared for him. We have a strong family history of cancer. I hate feeling so helpless.

Your nephew is in my thoughts, I hope everything is ok  :(

RockinMama0608
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:54 PM

I don't think I should say what is on my mind...LOL  (nothing about this group or CM)

mallowcup17
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:57 PM

and im puttin fake nails on so lol trying to concentrate lol

touchingstars
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 8:59 PM
Im fixing to cry, the first resaturant we went to there was too many people and i was overwhelmed, i had to leave i couldnt do it, i was fixing to freak out
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mallowcup17
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:01 PM

hugs

Quoting touchingstars:

Im fixing to cry, the first resaturant we went to there was too many people and i was overwhelmed, i had to leave i couldnt do it, i was fixing to freak out

ROGUEM
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:05 PM

I am watching say Yes to the Dress. It is interesting because it is in Atlanta and I am near there. I wonder if my southern drawl is as strong as these ladies...LOL  I do say ya'll and fixin so probably yeah it is.

arkansasmama08
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:06 PM
Frustrated that my inlaws let me down again. They were supposed to let the kids spend the night since we're going to be out of town tomorrow for a fundraiser and they're keeping them. Well, mil decided that me bringing 3 tired kids to her house, putting them to bed, and making sure they were asleep before I left was too much for her after a busy day at work! So, now I have the fundraiser tomorrow, have to finish cleaning the church after that, and try to get my housework caught up since dh will be gone from sunday night till next saturday! I really just want to cry. Tired of my so called "support system" falling thru
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
trippyhippy
by Bronze Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:11 PM
I am sick of summer after only 3 weeks. Lucky has severe behavioral regression and has caused $1000 in damage in the past week. I can't financially or mentally afford for this crap to continue.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)