Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's Friday Night!

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:19 PM
  • 6 Replies

So what are you ladies up to tonight? 

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ROGUEM
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:24 PM

Twins are asleep now...thank goodness. My oldest is talking to a girl on the phone....What the heck is this. I am fixin to put in Silent Fall which is about an autistic boy and a muder mystery.

Just another day in paradise.

RockinMama0608
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:26 PM

Quoting ROGUEM:

Twins are asleep now...thank goodness. My oldest is talking to a girl on the phone....What the heck is this. I am fixin to put in Silent Fall which is about an autistic boy and a muder mystery.

Just another day in paradise.

I am soo not ready for the days when my boys are talking to girls on the phone... lol.   Never seen Silent Fall, let me know how it is!

ROGUEM
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:29 PM

It is supposed to be a thriller so I will post later. It came out a couple of years ago, but dad told me about it so I rented it.  I will watch about anything with SN people in it.  I cry when they triumph in the end. I loved these movies even before I had my children.  My husband says I have always had a heart for any underdog.  I do, I love to see anybody beat the odds, or do something that others say they can't do.

mallowcup17
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:33 PM

trying to get ready for our trip, DD hasnt been feeling good at all today and i just finally i think got her to bed....ugh...ive been cleaning like crazy all day

7thHeaven5
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:36 PM

I feel like crap & I'm trying to clean and make a cake for my fixin to be 5 y/o! Puttin the boys to bed in about 25 mins to be able to decorate the cake!!!!

RochelleFS
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:48 PM

Hubby took the little man to go see a movie, so just DD and I. We have been working on a Tinkerbell diary craft. oh and we made chocolate covered pretzels with sprinkles. yum!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)