Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

vent

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:13 PM
  • 13 Replies
Some days I feel like a married single mom! My husband plays world of Warcraft, and sometimes I feel like that game is more important then his family
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
touchingstars
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:32 PM
In the same boat, my SO turned his back on me tonight and doesnt want anything to do with me now or ever. because im self consious, my attitude ruined our anniversary, etc... etc... etc....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Punkslilncs
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:34 PM

I really am about to sell my pc.. cause husband won't get off of it. He was meant to be feeding DD.. and had the bottle proped cause some BS happened online in game.. I was like WTF

TristansMom440
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 11:10 AM

I totally hear ya'!!  My DH plays Final Fantasy online and it pisses me off if I ask him to do something and he's like "hold on, we're about to go battle the ____"!!!  I even told MIL one time how he loves that game more than me & DS.  I hate that freaking game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nettiek06
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 2:16 PM
I swear my husband gets so mad when I ask him to get on the computer, he talks under his breath when I ask him
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mallowcup17
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 3:58 PM

((hugs))

iluvroman
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 4:41 PM

look up the video on youtube i think its called Wifecraft. show it to him. its funny. ask him to start playing that instead!lol

iluvroman
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 4:44 PM

ok, its called world of wifecraft! look it up now!

aidensmomma508
by Wendy on Jul. 9, 2011 at 4:52 PM

sorry to hear. maybe you should talk to him about it, when he isn't playing it, say you want some time together too

nettiek06
by on Jul. 10, 2011 at 8:49 AM
Ok I will
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nettiek06
by on Jul. 11, 2011 at 1:59 PM
ty for the hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)