• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New here

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:12 PM
  • 6 Replies

Hi my name is Angie I am 30 yrs old and  have been with my husband kenny for 11 yrs. I am a stay at home mom to our 4 wonderful children. My kids are Kenneth Jr age 10, Dakota age 8, John age 7 and Maranda age 5. They will all be in school this year full time. My oldest has ADD, bipolar and ODD. My second oldest has Bipolar, ADHD, and ODD. My third son John  has ADD, Bipolar, ODD and also has  Asperberger's.My little girl has ADD and a mood disorder. We live in texas. Well that is a little about me. I am very glad to be here.

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ROGUEM
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:23 PM

Hello Angie, welcome to our group.  My name is MIchelle and I have 3 children on the spectrum.  My oldest Matthew is 11 yrs. and my twins boys are 7.  We have quite a few members who live in Texas so I am sure they will chime in.  I am so glad you joined.

dezandry
by Silver Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:45 PM

welcome to the group. My name is Desiree and I am 32 and I have one son Ryan who is 4. He has mild autism, ADHD, and SPD.

Rebelmamma_04
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:51 PM

Thanks ladies for the welcome

Tricia98570
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 7:00 PM

Looks like u have ur hands full, lol! Welcome! I also have four children, one w/autism, one w/ODD.

RockinMama0608
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:18 PM

Welcome to the group Angie  =)  My name is Michelle and I have two boys, ages 5 and 3.  My 5 year old is on the spectrum but my 3 year old is not.  Sounds like you are a very busy mama!  I am glad that you joined our group!

Autiziumom
by Ana on Aug. 18, 2011 at 12:29 AM
Hello. Im Ana. Im 27. I live in So Cal. I as well gave 4 children. Oldest is Ezekiel and has moderate autism. All the rest r girls. My oldest girls was dx with delayment. So yes one or all kids we r all busy moms. Glad u r here.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)