• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

didnt know where else to go,

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:16 PM
  • 1 Replies
My SO walks in the door around 845 I couldn't find him for almost 3 hrs. And he's been drinking not like plastered but obvious, he says he had a horrible day, he starts going into detail and Andrew has always been called one of the best supervisors, Andrew voluntary switched to the hardest belt in the hub since no other supervisor could handle it, since his new supervisor came in Andrew is no longer the best and worst supervioser is the best. Andrews new boss told Andrew in there managers meeting that he is the worst supervisor he has ever seen and that there was no reason for to be considered one of the best period. And that the one whose is the worst is better than all. Please note no one likes working with the bad superviosr. Andrew came home in tears and was like why do I even try, I can't take it, he could of said it to me personally not in front of all my coworkers and friends. Needless to say we are giving his some space, to calm down and catch his thoughts. I'm not sure what to do or think or even how to make him feel better. Any thoughts
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
ROGUEM
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:47 PM

He has had a horrible day and I think you are right to give him time to come to terms with the day.  I would just let him know how wonderful you think he is and that you are there if he needs to talk. 

Hope this helps!  HUGS

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)