Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have been away from CM

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:51 PM
  • 6 Replies
We are going through some difficult stuff right know and are trying to spend time with our children and family before we will be involved in a lengthy court battle. We are also having issues with SS's mom and had to go go court to have an emergency stop put on her visitation long story short he was very scared for his safety to visit her because of her boyfriend. With his Autism it is heighten. Our job is to protect him and we will do that with all we have!!!! So please bear with me until my kids are in school and I can get some of this ugliness behind use. Thank you
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
shell3m
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 11:07 PM

If you need ANY help at all please let us know.  If you want to talk please send me a PM ok?  We are here for you through this and I hope it all turns out for the best, I'll be praying super hard for you guys.  ((Hugs))  Remember PM me!  ((Hugs))

mallowcup17
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 11:49 PM

((hugs))

aidensmomma508
by Wendy on Aug. 20, 2011 at 8:07 AM

more ((hugs))

RockinMama0608
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 8:21 AM

((hugs))  Sorry all this is going on  =(  Take the time you need with your family, we completely understand!  I am hoping everything goes well for you and your family ((hugs again))

PageKing
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 10:02 AM
Thanks so much everyone! When I get a second to breath I will explain more. It's been so hard!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amynadine
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 10:13 AM

Hugs!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)