Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Seriously J? Why are you always hiding stuff?

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:39 AM
  • 7 Replies

Challenge of the day... trying to get my non-verbal autistic son to tell me what he did with the piece of fruit I just gave him when he came back to me asking for more snacks. I hate when I find cups, food, and other random gross things days or weeks later when he knew what he did with it all along! UGH! I finally found my remote control and shoes hidden under the sofa... wish me luck! Or pray for me, somethin!

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
shell3m
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:55 AM

Dean doesn't do it with food but with everything else and then you ask and says I don't know.  Thank goodness for Garrett because he usually sees where Dean has put it...lol

good times, good times.......lol

UrbanSoccerMom
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:10 AM

he knows he cant have more of something if he hasnt ate what I already gave him... so he hides it if he doesnt like it. Drives me crazy. Tried bribing him with candy and everything.

Quoting shell3m:

Dean doesn't do it with food but with everything else and then you ask and says I don't know.  Thank goodness for Garrett because he usually sees where Dean has put it...lol

good times, good times.......lol

UrbanSoccerMom
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:10 AM

And when I asked him to bring it back, he gives me a pretzel he hid in my shoe by the door... Ugh, I don't wanna know what else he hid... I will try again tomorrow.

shell3m
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:14 AM

GOOD LUCK!!  :)

fingers crossed

Quoting UrbanSoccerMom:

And when I asked him to bring it back, he gives me a pretzel he hid in my shoe by the door... Ugh, I don't wanna know what else he hid... I will try again tomorrow.

aidensmomma508
by Wendy on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:48 AM

remote controls aaaaaaahhhhh I hate losing it, then I can't even change the chanels and it makes me crazy looking for it.

good luck!

RockinMama0608
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:01 AM

Ugh!  Will does this too...  He is bad about throwing food into his toy box or behind the recliner.  He has gotten better about it the older he gets, but it still happens!  When he was younger, he would throw his Cochlear Implants places we couldn't find it.  Its like he knew when we weren't watching.  I would just notice him without them on and I would do a mad dash looking for them.  Luckily we had the blinky lights on so that helped...lol.

Good luck!!

LadyOsgood
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:21 PM

We are still missing the remote to the DVD player, a phone, a cell phone, a few pairs of shoes, a half dozen or more cuppies, lots of forks and spoons, clothes, and randomly food will go missing.

I find all kinds of stuff randomly that sometimes I never knew was missing until I found it in her stash pile.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)