• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Missing autistic boy, 8, found in Calif wilderness

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:22 PM
  • 3 Replies
http://news.yahoo.com/missing-autistic-boy-8-found-calif-wilderness-034127682.html read this the boy was taking from his natural parents by demons cps and he tried to run to find them
news.yahoo.com
An 8-year-old boy with severe autism was found Tuesday after being lost and alone for more than 24 hours in the San Bernardino Mountains.

·  ·
    •  
      Nancy Hey I'm so glad he was found and is okay. Now I hope he will be returned to his real parents with whom he so desperately longs to be.

I believe that autistic children are at a high risk of being stolen by CPS because CPS gets extra funding for findng placement for "special needs children". For the poor children, it just makes life more difficult. Life is difficult enough for them having a disability without being seperated from the very people who love them the most and are best able to understand their needs, their parents.
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
caleb007
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:14 PM

I hope he does too. We all know people will more than likely not adopt a child with special needs. To have him be in a state home would destroy his chances. 

momtojaimie
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:17 PM

Thank goodness he was found. I worried about this yesterday....

Jen Ouellette (momtojaimie)

NancyHey
by on Sep. 29, 2011 at 11:28 AM

Quoting caleb007:

I hope he does too. We all know people will more than likely not adopt a child with special needs. To have him be in a state home would destroy his chances. 

Yes, most likely so, as it would traumatize him, possibly making it harder for him to bond with other people.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)