Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

update on caleb doctor appt.

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:57 PM
  • 5 Replies

He has a new ear infection starting. Joy! He is still on the waiting list for the devlopmental pediatrician. They said it could be another six months, but he going to one in austin. Which is fine, but also 2 hours aways. She just going to start him on speech therapy. She said he defintly needs it, so it won't hurt to start it now. 

You would think more of these doctor would be available since children are increasly having this problem. Also, why do i live next to the biggest army base, and their is only one of these doctors here. 

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
momtojaimie
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:25 PM

Just wanted to say I am sorry that your son has an ear infection and that you have to wait so long. Great on the speech therapy though!! :)

Jen Ouellette (momtojaimie)

RochelleFS
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:21 PM
((Hugs))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
paisleysmum
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 2:59 AM

Do you have a regional center in your area? if so you should contact them, they can help in many ways.

shell3m
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 4:59 AM

ya, you would figure they would have more doctors around that area and I'm SO sorry he's got an ear infection!  uggggg I hate those.   I'll be crossing my fingers that you can get someone closer to ya.  Please keep us updated ok??  :)  ((Hugs))

caleb007
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 11:36 PM
There is regional place in Austin, but there wait lust are 6 months also. I am going to ask if I can bring him to fort Sam Houston, or back to my hometown.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)